91-95

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 91:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 91:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Mu Yao woke up, the plane was about to land, and the stewardess was reminding everyone to organize things in three languages.

Fu Xiuyuan sat next to her and met her eyes with deep expressions.

Mu Yao quickly got up and went to the bathroom to clean up a little bit. After coming out, Fu Xiuyuan had already prepared her breakfast.

Colorful fruit salad, and mellow coffee.

Mu Yao ate slowly, feeling almost fantastic in her heart, always feeling that this night was not real.

After the plane landed, a large group of people filed out of the airport, and the moist air peculiar to Country F rushed towards her face. Mu Yao squinted and took a few deep breaths and stretched out her hands involuntarily.

Fu Xiuyuan was right behind her, and when she opened her arms, she felt like she was falling backward, so he stretched out his hand to help.

Mu Yao fell into Fu Xiuyuan's arms half of her body, feeling the other party's generous chest, wrapping herself up, all around her body was the other party's fresh breath, her face flushed suddenly.

Hu Ruomin dragged his luggage and saw this scene, itchy with hatred, but really couldn't do anything.

She and these two people have now formed a relationship, and the relationship is very bad, and she is not qualified to give any pointers to their behavior.

Chen Hongguang was hiding in the corner, watching this scene with a smile on his face, and he couldn't wait for these two people to hold him for a while!

This is the hero and heroine he wants! It's completely a copy of Mei Zhuo and Luo Fei in the movie!

Everyone came to F country to shoot this time. The crew were all Chinese faces. Many foreigners around were pointing and watching. Naturally, some people noticed these two most outstanding people.

Although everyone is of the yellow race, the beauty of these two people is beyond skin color. Fu Xiuyuan is tall and handsome and has a sense of exquisite chic, while Mu Yao is as good-looking and soft as a cream doll. There is one man and one woman. Features are extremely eye-catching.

Between these two beauties, there is an extremely charming and ambiguous atmosphere, which makes foreigners going back and forth at the airport unable to stop and admire.

The two men led nearly thirty bodyguards. When they saw this scene, they immediately surrounded the two of them, and immediately entered the working state, looking at the person next to them with sharp and alert eyes.

People in foreign countries don't know why, seeing this kind of battle, they have their own guesses.

"Bring so many bodyguards? Are they rich in China? Rich families are on vacation?"

"Are the rich in China so beautiful? I want to travel to China!"

"Are these two brothers and sisters? The old man with the big hat is their father?"

Of course, the crew came with an interpreter. At this moment, the interpreter heard the conversation of a few foreigners around him, and was about to suppress his internal injuries.

They actually regard Chen Hongguang as Fu Xiuyuan and Muyao's father! If Chen Hongguang understood these words, would he just go home with anger?

The assistant directors under Chen Hongguang quickly arranged the route related to the rental car, and brought all the equipment and personnel of the entire crew to the previously set shooting base.