36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 36:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Hilarious news! A fan of an artist blew himself up for the artist's private room embarrassment!"

"Stunned! Han Leshu even broke into someone else's room and wanted to catch the rape!"

"Why does Han Leshu hold such a hatred for the stars of the same crew? The truth about star competition is cruel!"

Various marketing accounts, start eating melons immediately at noon that day, with a title with a photo, and posting a small video every other time, it will be very popular.

#韩乐舒侦探##韩乐舒樊自爆##牧瑶俞天禄酒店对屏本# and other hot searches are rising rapidly.

Netizens almost laughed after seeing the cause and effect:

"Hahahaha I sorted it out, so Muyao and Yu Tianlu had a snack in the hotel room at night, and then Han Leshu found out that he took the paparazzi to catch the rape. If he didn't catch it, the paparazzi took a photo and turned to the paparazzi. They sold the photos to Han Leshu fans at a high price, falsely claiming that it was a big revelation about Mu Yao, and the fans threw the photos all over the floor in order to mess with Mu Yao in crowded occasions!"

"No way, I'm almost laughing to death ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha or prosperous in a trance"

"Best of the year! I will laugh at this news this month from now on! Hahahahahaha thank Han Leshu and her fanciful fans for bringing me at least one month of jokes hahahahaha!"

"Really, actually what the paparazzi said was right! It was indeed about Mu Yao, at the hotel, and the protagonist Yu Tianlu, it broke the news! The paparazzi really does business with integrity, and I blame Han Leshu fans for being too greedy and thinking. Well, the real anecdote has already been sold to magazines and marketing accounts. Why do you sell it to your fans?"

"Hahahaha, anyway, I found out that people who wanted to harm Mu Yao finally gave themselves to the pit. Mu Yao is the real powerful character, who hides his merit and fame."

"You're wrong, the really powerful person is obviously Yu Tianlu! He didn't do anything, he took a lot of hot searches, hahahahaha, I am really, I went to him to super talk, and now he super talks and all the fans are reading' Grateful heart, thank Mu Yao, and hope that Mu Yao will take Tianlu to take off. It’s so harmonious!"

"Yu Tianlu is a real winner in life. Who doesn't want to check the script with Mu Yao in the middle of the night! Let me get ten boxes of snacks!"

"Is Mu Yao's acting really that good? Why do people like Yu Tianlu come to play with her? Yu Tianlu has always been an acting school."

"Hahahahaha I don't care, Han Leshu is not good at acting anyway, but the emoji pack is really good! Now the whole network is her emoji pack hahahaha!"

"Han Leshu was afraid that she didn't want to beat up that fan. This kind of scandal was suppressed by herself. It was exploded by the whole network, or it was exploded in front of the fans of the opposite family... She is simply going to have a nightmare."

"I feel that Han Leshu will be cold in the future. For a female star, it can be stained, but it cannot have this type of stain. Her career will definitely be a pill."

"Yeah, when people talk about Han Leshu in the future, all I think about is that the female celebrity who was blew up by fans would be hilarious if he caught the rape!"

Throughout the entire Weibo, everyone was laughing happily. Han Leshu became a joke for the whole people. Almost everyone knew about her deeds of catching the **** and made fun of her.