81-85

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 81:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 81:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Looking at such a flurry of demons on the hot search, it also attracted a lot of sunspots, worried that it might cause bad impressions of passers-by, Mu Yao planned to end this live broadcast.

As a result, she did not go to the live broadcast room on time the next day, and there were many private messages and comments to ask her, when will the live broadcast be started?

This made her a little embarrassed. Finally, after thinking about it, I still follow the previous method and put the camera at the desktop, mainly live broadcast to do the question, so I don't show her face.

As long as they don’t show their faces, there should be fewer people watching the live broadcast, right? Mu Yao thought so in her heart.

After all, many fans are here to look at their faces, and they really don't want them to read the college entrance examination questions.

Of course, the facts are that Mu Yao hopes so, but her live broadcast has gradually become a nationwide development program...

In Mu Yao's personal chat, several posts were topped by everyone.

"Verify again, Mu Yao is the koi carp! Yesterday, I didn't go to watch her live broadcast and swiped the gift. Today, I picked up the money on the road when I went out! You can never guess that yesterday I swiped 50 yuan, today I picked up 100! What is this? This is a 1:2 return on investment! Kneel and thank the Koi!"

"I'm here too, I'm so excited, I really didn't expect this kind of thing to happen to myself... I was preparing for an interview recently, and it was in the end. Hr suddenly revealed to me in private that it might be a bit unstable, let me do it well. Preparation for being eliminated... I went to watch Mu Yao’s live broadcast and gave her more than 200 gifts. As a result, I received an offer today! I’m so excited! This is really too metaphysical. I never believed this before, but now I don’t care, I’m going to give her a gift!"

Several similar posts were topped by fans in Chaohua, and the bottom one was all praying, wishing, blessing, good luck, and taking off.

Of course, this kind of thing will soon go out of the circle. After the fans reposted it, countless superstitious passers-by started to repost it, and even had a marketing account. They turned the picture of Mu Yao into a koi. Together with these feedbacks, Create a collection of pictures for everyone to forward.

A golden fish has a beautiful face. This picture is a bit funny at first glance... But there are too many people who can't bear feudal superstitions, and everyone forwarded it, and it quickly became a new trend on the Internet.

Those sunspots who said that Mu Yao's live broadcast was just doing marketing were even more excited to see this trend:

"Hahaha, I really laughed at me, who could have such a genius idea, what kind of marketing genius! What? Is it that the Mu Yao I used to know is not a human but a carp? @广电总局, report it!"

"This level of mental retardation has opened my eyes... I can't make money if I want to make money. Isn't it enough for local fans to have fun before, and want ordinary people to give you gifts and make good luck? Can celebrity speculation You can't have a bottom line!"

"Hehe, do you want to fry the koi art if you have a pair of dead fish eyes? I really laughed, a group of mentally retarded carnivals!"

Many fans are fighting with them below:

"What do you know? Since almost everyone who has made a gift has good luck feedback, doesn't it mean that this is true? If you want to know the true or false, you should do it!"