86-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 86:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 86:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In an anonymous forum that broke the news, a high-rise building has been shown at this moment, and Mu Yao's name is clearly hung.

"Is anyone paying attention to the CK brand red carpet this time? I heard that the people who went this time are really amazing. There is actually Kong Wei! She hasn't played this kind of red carpet in China for many years, but this time there is still Other celebrities are Muyao who has a branch brand endorsement. I have melons here! See if there are many people who want to eat melons. I will probably deduct 1 from the bottom. I will talk about it if there are enough replies."

The host was anonymous, and dozens of floors were quickly built underneath, just waiting for the host to take out melons to eat.

This kind of gossip in the entertainment industry has something to do with Kong Wei, as well as Xiaohua Muyao who has recently become popular, and almost no one wants to listen.

"I know this Mu Yao, she's really hot these days, and she is on hot search every day! It's really awesome! I feel like the backstage is so awesome!"

"But no matter how great she is, she won't be able to have a relationship with Kong Wei's car window. Don't the host just shoot and run away, just come out to make fake materials?"

"Don't you know, Mu Yao is now acting in a movie! It's not someone else's movie, it's Chen Hongguang's movie. A star who has just debuted for less than two years can tear this kind of cake. People are amazed, well, the background behind this is very big."

"I don't know who is her gold master, she really spoils her. But what does it have to do with Kong Wei?"

"Although the host is gone, I can answer you this question. Kong Wei had an affair with Chen Hongguang before. The two people seemed to have been in love 10 years ago. They broke up only 5 years ago. The woman. Contact this and think about it!"

"Wow, it turns out that these two people have had a period of time. Five years ago, this kind of incident was the old calendar. I didn't think that Director Chen was so old and could be so romantic, even a little envious!"

There was a lot of lively discussion below, and the host soon came back and broke the news:

"Haha, everyone is thinking in the right direction, but I have to tell you the details! Didn't Kong Wei return to China recently? I also heard that Chen Hongguang is going to make a new movie. He sent a message to Chen Hongguang through his agent. , I want to appear in his movie. What do you guess? Hahahaha I really want to laugh when I think of it, this Chen Hongguang is really good skinny too!"

The landlord sells a very long pass, and there are a lot of people underneath. Various replies want the landlord to make it clear.

"Director Chen Hongguang usually looks steady on TV, so what else can I say? The original poster must have made up your routine... I have seen a lot of your routines. If you say that the truth is mixed, some are Really, but most of them are fake, and everyone has no place to verify whether it is not. Let's watch the post carefully!"

"Who cares about the real or fake? I just come to see the gossip, just eat melons, don't need to be true!"

"These things in the entertainment circle are that we passers-by seem to be very mysterious. In fact, people in the circle know everything. The poster must be someone in the circle who wants to complain."

After everyone continued to build the building, after building a lot of floors, the landlord appeared again:

"What I said is true, believe it or not. Anyway, Chen Hongguang replied to Kong Wei's side, saying: For my selection criteria, your age is out of range. I'm really sorry. You see. By what he said, he clearly disliked Kong Wei's age! Kong Wei was so angry when he heard it, and it is said that he overturned the dining table on the spot."