96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 96:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 96:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was just a shallow kiss, Mu Yao quickly left, moving too much, even hitting her head.

She turned her face away and looked out the window, her face was burning with fire, feeling that she was about to turn into a stove, and she did not dare to look at Fu Xiuyuan who was opposite.

After a while, Fu Xiuyuan still didn't speak, Mu Yao moved his head a little, and quietly cast a glance at it.

Seeing Fu Xiuyuan's face that seemed to be smiling.

Fu Xiuyuan suddenly reached out to her, and Mu Yao subconsciously stepped back.

Fu Xiuyuan didn't stop moving, rubbing the back of her head with his warm and generous hands.

"Does it hurt?"

Fu Xiuyuan's voice was sweet and soft, completely different from his usual way of speaking, and even his voice seemed to be mixed with honey.

Mu Yao felt that her throat was blocked in panic, she shook her head and whispered:

"I didn't care..."

I really didn't care about feeling, whether I had a bumping pain, all my senses were still stuck on the kiss just now.

Fu Xiuyuan chuckled lightly, moving very gently, the big hand passed around her back, and pressed her back with a little force.

Mu Yao didn't understand the meaning at the beginning, but it took a long time to understand it, and then followed his strength and fell into his arms.

Fu Xiuyuan encircled her with his hands and held her with care, and after a while he put his chin on top of her head so that her back was against his entire chest.

Mu Yao just fell in his arms all the way and returned to the hotel.

The whole body is dizzy, like drunk, not very clear, and don't want to see the surrounding scenery.

Every cell in his body is desperately feeling the breath and temperature of the other person, and they are desperately storing this precious feeling in the depths of memory.

When getting off the car, all the bodyguards formed a row next to the car, first respectfully protecting Mu Yao from the car, and let Fu Xiuyuan follow her and walk into the hotel.

Mu Yao was surrounded by a group of tall men who were all male models. It was a bit inconvenient to walk. Fu Xiuyuan stretched out his hand and hugged her waist, almost half-supported and half-held, and entered the elevator together.

Here, the bodyguards only left three people to follow them, and they sent them to the door of the room. The bodyguard’s task was over. In fact, they have arrived at the largest hotel in the area. It is reasonable to say that there will be no problems with security, but they still Dutifully.

Fu Xiuyuan and Mu Yao originally lived on the same floor, and even lived next door. They were expensive apartments.

Everyone first came to the door of Mu Yao's room. Fu Xiuyuan was still reluctant to let her go, and grabbed her delicate hand.

"I, I'm here... Then I'll go back to the room first..."

Mu Yao lowered her head and said softly, her voice soft like a bunny, her ears and cheeks flushed.

Fu Xiuyuan smiled, squeezed her fingers, and shook:

"I want a cup of tea."

Mu Yao's head lowered, opened the door with a "di", turned around and let go.