Fifteen.

Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria.

Khalifa...

"Chill bro and please forget anything that happened earlier, don't let whatever happened affect what is going to happen to both Sakeena and you" Fadeel said pulling me out of my reverie of thoughts.

"I just don't understand how he still has the guts to touch her after all what he did, he's not even her mahram for him to touch her" I said angry with rage building inside of me.

"After all what he did? What do you mean?" He asked confused not knowing about the Sakeena and Imran's relationship.

"I don't know the complete story but I know they were in a relationship before" I said burying my hands in the pocket of my hoodie.

"Well, now that both of you are getting married, I think you should not allow him to have his way to her anymore" Fadeel said standing up from his laying position in the couch in the living room upstairs while I only nodded.

"You know I just can't stand it when a female being harassed especially by Imran because you know how he can get"

"Now get up and let's have some fun" he said heading to the gaming room and  I followed.

We were in the middle of playing FIFA when Ammar came in in his SpongeBob pjs.

"Ya Khalifa I want to talk to Adda" he said rubbing his eyes which showed how sleepy he was.

"Okay, I'll call your Adda tomorrow" I said not wanting to talk to her because of what happened earlier.

"But she was sad today and I want to talk to her. Please call her for me" he said giving me his cry face.

"Okay, I'll call your Adda" I said pulling my phone from my hoodie pocket and dialled Sakeena's number which she picked after two rings.

"Hello" I heard her voice said through the speaker of the phone.

"Sorry for disturbing you but Ammar wants to talk to you" I said suddenly felling nervous.

"Okay" she answered and I gave him the phone.

"Adda, it's me Ammar. How are you?" He said into the phone and giggled to what she answered him with.

"Adda, can I come and visit anytime?" He asked which made me shoot my head up.

"Yay, I'll come very soon" he said jumping which means she agreed.

"Goodnight Adda, bye bye" he said and handed me the phone which I hung up not saying anything to her.

"Go and sleep now" I said messing up his hair and he left with a smile on his face after talking to Sakeena. At least he's happy and free with her, the only thing that came out good out of all this matchmaking.

•••••

Sakeena...

"I need you to go to the hair salon with me please, I can't go all alone" I said into the phone.

"You know how long you take whenever you go to the hair salon Sakeena and it's always boring so no thank you" Maymuna said through the other side.

"Please Moon, please" I said in a whiny voice.

"Okay fine, I'll go with you only because I have nothing to do, I'll see you later" she said sighing.

"Thank bae, see you" I said hanging up and went into the bathroom to perform ablution for Zuhr prayer.

"Mamie I'm going to the hair salon, Maymuna will be going together with me" I said entering her room and found her on the bed listening to wa'azi on her phone.