Author's note (Must read)

The long awaited moment is here you guys we are done with this journey, or rather their journey is just starting.

It has been a really tough one not gonna lie, I decided to start this book in 2021 with my delulu thoughts. At first the book wasn't going well, I got low views, zero votes, zero comments but I was told to be patient and keep writing, eventually it'll blow up and it did. We are at the end of this book with 34k readssssss😭.

I see y'all votes, comments. Sometimes it was exciting while sometimes it is draining🫠. Writer's block gave me a hard time multiple times to the point where I don't even know where to add plot twists, the entire plot of the book was different and I was like "girl, what are you doing?"

I'll just be doubting like does this book make sense at all. It was so frustrating and infuriating to be honest. But I had you guys🥹, my backbone and support. Along the way you guys showered this book with immense love😭❤️. *wipes tears*

I have successfully seen shege this year that even made me forget about this book, sometimes in school my mates will be like "Aisha when are you updating?" Then I'll be like shit, I have an ongoing book😬. The updates were super slow but we got here eventually. I initially planned 50 chapters + epilogues but we have 66 chapters + epilogue now😅

2 years and nine months later, we are done with book 1 guyssss💃🎊. Imma throw a party for all of us😌. Who wanted a sequel? Yay or Nay?!

Drop your reviews by sending me a dm on instagram (@escritoraa._) or Snapchat (@escritoraaaa). I'll be waiting🥹🫶🏽

Wishing y'all a very happy new year🎊. May it be THAT year for all of us🫶🏽. With this we wrap up 2023, leave your questions in the comments I'll answer all In Sha Allah.

This is me signing out,

Love, Aisha💕