Sixty four (Part II)

Not me dividing sixty four into part one & two last minute😭. Lemme confess y'all I honestly don't want to drop my pen here, Naisa and Khalifa are my babies🥹💕 butttt we muve. Anywayssss, enjoy😘

{Not edited}

•••••

Sakeena found herself in a place that's a huge vast of land with no end. She's stuck in the middle of nowhere which made her heart beat vigorously. She turned around 360 degrees but still found no one, not a single soul.

Sakeena felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. Her jaw dropped to the floor in shock as she stared at Haaya who smiled at her. "We finally meet." Haaya's sultry's voice came, her smile bright as the moon that lit up the darkest sky. Sakeena saw herself in Haaya, the only difference being her skin colour which is darker than Haaya's. Something she has never noticed before was how they look identical.

"You're my sister." Sakeena's muttered lowly. "I never even got to meet you." She held Haaya's hand.

"Life had other plans for us, I never got to meet you or Haana." She examined Sakeena closely then looked down at their laced hands.

Sakeena's heart raced as she remembered the stories Khalifa used to share with her about Haaya. She now knows why Khalifa got so attached with her. Looking at Haaya she felt so insecure even though they look alike, Haaya is far more beautiful than her. "Haaya Khalifa needs you." She voiced.

Haaya shook her head. "He doesn't need me. I was there for him and my time lapsed. The one he needs is you. Granted Khalifa was closest to me but the love that existed between us was the family type of bond. He fell in love with you even before you all found out the truth, you're the one that he loves and needs, not me." Haaya placed her hand on Sakeena's cheek. "You alive to returned for him, you are his bane of existence."

"But he always speaks so high of you and the memories you shared." Sakeena felt a tear slip out of her eye.

"I was a part of his past. My death wounded him deeply until you came along and healed him. Your marriage was never a coincidence, it was all meant to be. I will rest peacefully knowing he's in the good hands of my sister."  Haaya hugged Sakeena tight as they cried together. "I want you to go back and forgive Haana for all that she did for her mind was poisoned. Remember that it'll always be the three of us, no matter what happens."

A bright shiny light appeared behind Haaya and slowly began to swallow her. Haaya smiled at Sakeena as she said her last word. "Stand by him." Then she was gone.

The emptiness Sakeena felt is indescribable. She has met Haaya for the first and only time in her life, she'll never see her again till Allah reunited them in the after life. Her heart clenched as pain settled, pain of losing a loved one. She stood there and wrapped her arms around herself and cried, like never before.

She heard her name being called from a distant. The voice is slightly faded and could barely be heard but she did. The voice kept repeating her names over and over again. It clicked in her head when she recognized the voice as Khalifa's. Her eyes searched all over for him but she couldn't find him, the voice got louder and nearer.

A light similar to the one that took Haaya appeared in front of her. It is so bright that she has to use her hand to cover her eyes from its intensity.

Her eyes snapped open, her retina trying hard to focus on the white ceiling. "Naisa." Khalifa's weak voice reached her ears. She blinked her eyes several times then turned her gaze to his worried face. "You're awake." He smiled and stroked her open frizzy hair. "Why are you crying?" He stated the obvious.