Thirty five.

Cambridge, Massachusetts,
United States of America.

Sakeena...

"Hey guys, so we are here in Cambridge. We just arrived in a hotel ready to check in our rooms. It's currently past seven in the evening" I said to the camera. We walked into the reception, Abba by the counter checking us in. "Khalifa what's the name of this hotel?"

"Double Tree suites by Hilton" he answered, looking at the camera screen.

I pushed the camera screen back in it's place, recording the reception of the hotel. "I'm going to do a hotel tour later" I said then stopped the recording.

I updated my Snapchat and Instagram story with a picture of the hotel name glowing on the wall directly opposite the door.

"Ya Fadeel" Ammar squealed, making us turn our heads to the door. He walked in, dressed in a plain black v neck shirt and black denim trousers.

He walked towards what we are sitting and hugged Amma first. She pecked his forehead, wrapping her arms around his torso. He did a brotherly hand shake with Khalifa and gave me a side hug. He gave Ammar a high five and ruffled his hair.

Abba got back to where we are sitting with a hotel porter pushing a hotel trolley behind him. He exchanged a hug with Abba while the hotel porter load our suitcases. "Naisa will get a room to herself, Khalifa and Ammar will share one" he handed me a key card then gave Khalifa one.

We walked to the elevator and Ya Fadeel pressed the floor number we'll go to once we are all in except the hotel porter. The elevator pinged, the metal doors opening. We walked down the long corridor, everyone going into their respective rooms. Ya Fadeel went together with Khalifa and Ammar.

I walked to the bed, dumping my handbag, backpack and camera on the bed. Just when I was about to take off my veil, a knock came on the door. I opened to door, coming face to face with the hotel porter from early, my suitcase in front of him. "Your suitcase ma'am" he smiled politely.

I flashed him the a smile. "Thank you" I pulled the trolley towards me. The hotel porter looks in his like he's in his early twenties, grey eyes, blond hair gelled to the side, round face, soft arched eyebrows, small refined nose and heart shaped peachy lips.

He flashed me a charming smile once again. "You're welcome. If you need anything, you can use the landline on the bedside drawer and call for room service. Have a nice stay" I nodded, giving him a smile once again before closing the door.

I placed the suitcase on the bed and opened it. With my toiletry bag in hand, I walked to the en suite to freshen up, not before plugging my phone and camera batteries. I wore a shower cap placed in the toilet then stepped into the galss cubicle and turned on the shower.

Going through all the clothes in trolley, I decided to wear a black coloured three piece kimono. I did my usual after shower routine and got dressed then prayed all my missed salats. With my black turban in place, I unplugged my phone and dropped it in my handbag then put one of the batteries in camera.

"Hey guys, so I'm all showered and freshened up. Now a room tour" I pushed the screen down, automatically switching to the back camera. I walked towards the door and opened the wardrobe by my right.

"Right when you walk in, as you can see it is in a light brown color, giving the room a warm vibe, you know, it's like my bedroom back at home. A king sized bed, two bedside drawers with a lamp on the right one" the bed is covered in a beige bed cover a plain white duvet. Two big white pillows and two small light brown coloured pillows in front of big pillow.

Opposite the bed is a light brown leather couch and a small table in front if it. "A couch and a small table in front it"

"A tv, a window half way from the ceiling which gives you a view of the pool downstairs" the window has beige coloured curtains with its rope holding them by the side.