Chapter 13

(warning: this isn't going to be exactly like the exile because it won't work the way I want it to, so I'm going to change some things. NOT CANON)

**Ranboo's POV**

I wake up to Technoblade shaking me. "Ranboo get up. Get up!" I shoot awake. I open my eyes to see Technoblade's worried face. I instantly look over to Tubbo. He's screaming and crying. I go over to him quickly. "I can't do this! I can't! I won't! Dream can't make me!" Tubbo yells.

"Wait Dream? The Dream??"  I look over to Phil and he nods in confirmation.

"Dream was a terrible person who hurt many of us, but Tommy and Tubbo were severely affected. Tubbo is doubting himself Ranboo, and he needs your help now?

"B-but what can I do?" I hold him tightly so that he isn't pulling on his hair.

"Talk to him my boy. Be the friend he needs you to be, right now."

"Tubbo.... Tubbo it's Ranboo." He shifts in a panic. "Tubbo I need you to listen to me. It's not real. It's your imagination."

"It is real..." He whispers and cries.

"It's in the past... You can't change the past but you can come back to the present. Please come back to me bee. Please...."

*A few hours ago*

**Tubbo's POV**

"Hey you alright man? You look like you've seen a ghost. " Tommy pats me on the back.

"Y-yeah I'm good man." He gives me a warm smile, a smile that I killed for many months, because of Dream.  "Okay, good, hold your head up, cause Dream is going to meet you here any second to discuss things. Just stick to the plan and everything will be fine." I nod and he gives me a quick hug before leaving.

About 20 minutes later Dream walks in. Seeing Dream is surreal and I start to feel uneasy. "Hello Dream."

"Hello Tubbo. Have you thought about what I said? I don't want to do this to you Tubbo, you are one of the best Presidents L'manburg has ever seen. I don't want to take away your ability to expand, but Tommy doesn't deserve to be here anymore. He's caused too much trouble."

"You've caused too much trouble," I mumble under my breath.

"What was that Tubbo?" He smirks, that evil fucking smirk.

"Nothing Dream. I know Tommy has caused some issues, but he's under probation now, isn't there another way, a way that I don't have to force my brother out of his own country?" I plead the same way I did when this happened years ago.

"Like I said, he can stay, but if he does, L'manburg will never be free." He turns to leave, "I know you'll make the right choice Tubbo, you always do. Meet me outside the walls in 2 hours." He leaves.

I can't help but let out my emotions and I scream and bang the desk. I scream for me, I scream for Tommy, I scream for Wilbur and I scream for Ranboo who I pray is doing alright. The tears are flowing now. "I can't do this! I can't! I won't! Dream can't make me!" I yell.

I hear a voice, a calming voice.

"Tubbo.... Tubbo it's Ranboo." I look around quickly, where is he? "Tubbo I need you to listen to me. It's not real. It's your imagination."

"It is real..." I feel the tears flowing still. This actually happened, I have lived it before and I'm being forced to live it again.

"It's in the past... You can't change the past but you can come back to the present. Please come back to me bee. Please...."