Epilogue

**Third person POV**

The past 10 years

Tubbo and Ranboo commissioned a mansion to be built because their house was becoming too crowded. After allowing a few villagers to stay with them, Tommy constantly being in and out, a pet chicken and their newly adopted son, Michael, it was becoming quite crowded.

Now that Ranboo isn't on the move all of the time, he finally had time to focus on himself and the people in his life. He became quite rich which allowed him to pay for the mansion. It also allowed him to propose to Tubbo for tax purposes who said yes. There was no ceremony, but there didn't need to be, they were happy.

Present day

"Michael hurry up! We are heading over to the new house." Tubbo yells. Michael scurried down the ladder with his bag in one hand and his chicken under the other arm.

"Ready to go buddy?' Ranboo looks down at him with adoration.

Michael nods enthusiastically and Ranboo puts him up on his shoulders.

The family walks over to the start of their new life. After about 30 minutes of walking they reach the door to their new mansion. At the front they are met with Foolish G, the man who built the place. Foolish gives them the keys and Ranboo gives him the final payment.

Tubbo takes the keys and opens the door into their new house.

Ranboo puts Michael down in the house and the family starts to look around.

"This looks so amazing!" Tubbo says while looking at it in awe.

"It truly does and it's all ours." Ranboo says while looking at Tubbo happily, "How do you like it buddy?"

Michael smiles and yells, "home!"

"That's right Michael," Ranboo says, "we're home."

And that's it! I hope you all enjoyed it! If you enjoyed this book, I highly recommend you check out my other book called "I'm Sorry (Enderwalking) || Beeduo" you'll probably like that one as well

Thank you for all of your support!