27: Perfect

Warning: mature content (yay, right?)
Elyse POV

After going to the police and filling out a bunch of forms and giving my statement. We finally got home. Well, his home.

He said I was staying with him from now. I first declined however he quickly shut me down, leaving no room for discussion.

"Thank you, for coming with me." I say, thanking him for the support. He pulls me in closer, hugging me.

"Stop thanking me, for doing the bare minimum." He grumbles.

I pull back, my heart fluttering at the love in his eyes. His eyes glinting when he looks at me. I couldn't keep myself from smashing my lips against his.

It felt like I was drowning in the middle of a big ocean. No one to help. No where to go. Yet, when his lips touched mine, it felt like I was saved. Like I was brought up for a big breath of air.

He moved his lips against mine, his hand going to my butt, squeezing it. I let out a low moan, which was swallowed by his mouth.

I opened my mouth giving him the access he so badly wanted. His tongue slips in, moving in perfect rhythm.

Perfect.

That's the word, I would use to describe Sin.

A word for who he is.
For how he treats me.
For how he touches me.
For how he fucks me.
For how he helps me.
For how he comforts me.
For how he loves me.
For how he saves me...

I deepen, the kiss, feeling my panties dampen.

I want more. A lot more.

He picks me up, letting my legs wrap around his torso. I feel his hard bulge rubbing on to the thin fabric of my panties, thanking myself for wearing a dress today.

He pulls away from the kiss, resting his forehead against mine, as we pant for air. He opens his perfect grey eyes, staring into mine with so much lust and desire.

"I want you." I say. His eyes darken as he pushes me against a wall, and starts unbuckling his pants. He lets his pants and boxers fall to the floor kicking them off.

My eyes immediately drift to his hard cock. Fuck. My pussy throbs as the sight. He kisses down my neck, making me moan out his name.

I don't want foreplay. I need him inside of me. Now.

He suddenly pulls away, as if he remembers something. "Shit. Condom."

Fuck!!

He puts me down on the bed, rummaging threw the nightstand. He finally pulls one out, and comes on the bed, sitting in between my open legs. "Take your dress off." He says, his eyes stuck in between my thighs.

I comply, wanting him so badly. His eyes drift to my bare chest. He quickly puts on his condom, bending down kissing my neck. He brings his hand up, rolling my nipple between his thumb.

"Fuck." I moan. I want him. I want him so badly.

He lets his hand drift down to my core, pushing my panties aside. He runs his fingers over my fold, making me squirm under his touch. "Sin. Please. No foreplay. Fuck me."

He looks into my eyes, his own filled with burning desire, impatience. He flips over, moving my with him. I gasp in surprise, then pleasure when I sit on him, his cock rubbing against my folds, begging to be inside of me.

He lays on his back, as he looks at me through his hooded eyes. "Come on then, ride me." He says, in the sexiest voice ever.

He moves his hand to my hips, holding me up, as he pushes his cock in me. He doesn't give me any time as he slams me into him. I throw my head back with a loud moan, as a I take every perfect inch of him all at once.