32: Glimmer of hope

Elyse POV

"You open the door, Angel." Sin says as he hands me the keys and takes my bag from my hand.

"Okay. Ouu I'm excited." I say as I jingle the keys in my hand. It's the first time we were going to see the apartment in real life. We arrived at New York only a couple hours ago.

I open the door, and walk in. And fuck, it looks just as beautiful as it did on the pictures.

A big kitchen, with lots of cabinets. Which was Sin's request. A nice and open living room, with lots of windows -my request. A master bedroom, with a nice bathroom and a walk in closet. And a second room with a half bathroom.

Sin wanted the second room. He said it was a must. I still don't know what he wants to use it for.

"Oh my god. It looks so good." I say, still in awe.

We still had to furnish it, but it looked so good. I turn around jumping up and down with excitement. I see sin already looking at me with a big smile. I throw my hands around his neck, hugging him.

"We're moving in together. Oh my god, this is actually happening." I squeal.

He wraps his arm around my waist, and chuckles. "We're moving in, baby."

--

"Seriously? The first thing you do is put the pictures up?" I ask, laughing.

Sin looks at me, hanging up the last frame. "Yeah? They're important. Look, the wall looks better." He says as if it's just common sense.

I shake my head and hum in response.

"We gotta go get our furniture today and we also gotta get some groceries. Our fridge is empty." He says.

Our fridge.

Our.

I still can't believe it. We're moved in. Together. With the love of my life. In a new city. New apartment.

"Yeah, the mattress, pillows and blankets we ordered are coming in today, so we'll have somewhere to sleep." I say. He comes closer, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He picks me up, putting me on the counter. "Sin. What are you doing?" I ask, amused.

His grey eyes look into mine, a smile tugging on his face.

"Let's christen the kitchen. Huh?" He says, taking his shirt off.

My eyes travel to his shoulders, biceps and abs.

Oh god.

Seriously, just fuck me already.

I grab him by his neck, pulling him into a kissing.

And we did. We christened the fuck out of that kitchen.

--

I lay my head on his chest in exhaustion, both of us naked and sweaty.

We're both startled by a knock on the door. Our heads snap towards the door. I gently push him away, jumping down from the counter.

"I got it." I squeal, limping towards the door.

However I'm pulled back, by sin grabbing my wrist. "You're not wearing clothes. Put this on." He says as puts his shirt on me.

He puts on his sweats and walks in front of me to the door. He opens it and we come face to face with two guys, that look to be in their 20s maybe?

They look at us, then chuckle probably realizing what we were doing. I mean, it's not rocket science. I'm in a big ass shirt, he's in sweatpants and we're both a little sweaty.