54: Please, my love

So sorry for the late update. This week was crazy busy, with school and mental health shit. LOVE YALL THO. SO GRATEFUl. 🥰

Also ignore any spelling mistakes, haven't done any real editing yet.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.
Sin POV

I stir, my eyes slowly fluttering open as I wake up. The first thing I see is Elyse's body draped over mine. Her head tucked into my chest, her messy hair all over me as she lightly snores.

I hold in a groan as I feel the sharp pain in my head. I have a killer headache right now. I barely slept these last few night. Even though I wouldn't admit it to Elyse, I was scared. Really fucking scared.

After what happened last time, I couldn't even sleep. Every time my eyes started to shut, I snapped awake, looking to Elyse to make sure she was okay. To make sure our baby was okay. I kept pushing the blanket away, checking for any blood.

To make sure nothing like that happens again.

Fortunately all went well, she's been okay, and has been sleeping well.

I had told her to go home early, to do a check up with her doctor, but she refused. She said there's only a couple days left of our honeymoon anyway. Tomorrow as soon as we land, I'll be taking her to the doctor. She has to get checked up weather she likes it or not.

I put my hand through her hair, lightly raking my hands through her shiny light brown locks. She stirs, letting out an adorable groan. She rolls off of me, still in her sleepy state, and lays on her back.

I climb on top of her, keeping my weight on my arms. I leave a bunch of small kisses on her face. Then her neck and chest. I pull up her shirt, putting my face in there. I kiss her stomach, resting my forehead against it.

I'm gonna be a dad.

I'm gonna be a dad to Elyse's child.

Elyse and I's child.

I feel her squirm underneath me, before I hear her voice.

"Sin." She laughs, with her cute sleepy voice. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh." I quickly say, keeping my eyes shut and my temple resting on her stomach. "I'm bonding with my daughter." I say.

She laughs, her stomach shaking underneath me. I leave another kiss on my daughter, as I come up, facing her. My brows furrowed, a scowl on my face.

But my 'anger' for the interruption of our bonding time quickly disappears once my eyes meet her beautiful green eyes.

My pretty girl.

"How do you know it's a girl? It could be a boy." She says, raising her brows in curiosity.

"I can just feel it." I say which gains a mocking look from Elyse. "Good morning, my love." I add, bending my head leaving a quick kiss on her lips.

She blushes, as I leave a kiss on her cheek. Her other cheek. Her forehead. Her chin. Her nose. And now, she's giggling.

My heart warms at the beautiful sound, as I pull back to look at her. A smile forms on my face, at the sight of her beautiful face. At the crimson of her cheeks. At her big smile. At the glint of happiness in her eyes.

"You're so beautiful baby." I admit.

Her blush deepens, as she seems flustered.

"Shower sex?" She suddenly blurts out, a mischievous look in her eyes.

I shake my head, rolling off of her.

"You're pregnant." I say.

The truth is, I don't want to hurt her. I'm so scared of hurting the baby.