Episode 14: Let's Make A Steal

~Junk-N-Stuff~

"Hey guys, I got the light bulbs," Henry said, walking backwards into the store where he worked. He had a tray in his hands, but it soon went flying into the air when his colleagues jumped out at him.

"SURPRISE!" Ray, Charlotte, (y/n) and Gooch all yelled, as the lightbulbs smashed into millions of pieces of the fall.

"What was that for? It's not my birthday" The teen boy asked them, his heart still racing from the shock.

"We know." Ray smiled, as he pulled his sidekick further into the store towards Charlotte and (y/n).

"Give us your head," Charlotte told her friend. She began to spray his blond locks down with a can of hair spray, as (y/n) used some of her powdered foundation to tone down some of the boy's shininess.

"You, little buddy, are gonna be on television." The superhero said to Henry, who looked confused but also ecstatic at the idea of going on TV.

"I'll get the shirt." Gooch piped up and he dashed into the back of the shop.

"Shirt? Wait, what are you rubbing on my face?" Henry asked the young woman as she continued to dab his cheekbones.

"Makeup." She said simply.

"Why?" The boy asked, very puzzled at the bizarre situation he found himself in.

"You're gonna be on Spin And Win," Charlotte told him, and Henry was suddenly very excited. He loved watching the programme at home.

"The game show?" He grinned.

"Yep," Ray confirmed, (y/n) slapping his hands away when he tried to touch Henry's face. She wasn't about to let him grease up the boy's face again.

"Hey, which shirt should Henry wear? Gooch one or Gooch two?" Gooch said, having returned with two shirts that each had a photo of his face printed on them.

"Neither."

"Both look hideous." Ray and (y/n) said, both of them frowning at the weird shirts.

"Oh come on, Gooch is the new black." The Indian man tried to defend his clothing items, but Ray wouldn't let Henry go on national television with the man's face across his chest.

"Just go pick a different shirt." The boss said, so Gooch huffed and did as he was told.

"All right, can someone tell me why we're doing this?" Henry asked, putting his hands over Charlotte's hairbrush and (y/n)'s makeup sponge.

"We'll all tell you." The girl said to him, excited at revealing their devious plan.

"Alternating?" Ray looked at the two females.

"Sure. You start." Charlotte said to him, so Ray spun Henry around to face him.

"You know those weird burglaries that have been happening all over town?" The large man started, flicking Henry's hair around to get it to a good look. Next, it was (y/n)'s turn to talk to the teen.

"And how the police have no idea how the burglars are getting in and out of the people's houses?" She carried on, this time brushing his eyebrows out as she spoke to him. When she was done, Charlotte grabbed his shoulders and made him look at her.

"Well, I figured out that in every one of the houses that have been burglarised, someone had recently been on Spin and Win and won." The dark-haired girl sprayed his hair and brushed the product through. She wanted hold, but not crunch.

"But then, all the winner's prizes were stolen from their houses," Ray said, stepping back a little so he could admire their handiwork.

"You guys realise there's broken glass all over the floor." Henry pointed out to them, as Gooch came back with a cute, plaid button-down for Henry.