Lo-Fi (s3 ep20) pt 2

A/n
So I'm going to do a different style for the text. I'll be doing this
Y/n-...
???-...
——————————————————
The plane landed as we all got off. Taking our go bags and my sniper out of the plane to transport it into the suvs. One isn't enough to fit all of us in so we split up. Me going with my dad, Morgan and JJ while the others go in the other suv. Hopping into the elevator to the FBI field office, we stepped out seeing a blond woman who I presume is Kate.

JJ-"is it just me or does she look exactly like Haley?" She whisper to Garcia

Dad-"Kate."

Kate-"Aaron, how have you been?"

Dad-"well thank you, this is my team. Kate Joyner this is David rossi, Emily prentiss, Jennifer jareau, Penelope Garcia, Derek Morgan, Y/n hotchner and Spencer Reid."

Reid awkwardly waves with a smile while I look at her knowing she's going to be a bitch I don't know why i guess it's the vibe I got from her. (yes I vibe checked her).

Kate-"Thanks for being here. Anything that you need, just tell me, please don't stand on protocol."

Garcia-"what can you tell us about the city's surveillance system?"

Kate-"um it's run by the NYPD, it's still in the infant stages. It's been rather controversial. American privacy laws. Um but they've had some success.

Garcia-"And I'll have complete access?"

Kate-"they're already expecting you. Shelly?"

She looked to her partner Shelly to show Garcia the way to the surveillance room. Seeing Garcia walking away with a smile on her face. She really loves her tec even more then me and I'm only 24.

Reid-"I'd like to get a map of the borough. I want to do a comprehensive geographical profile of the area I order to ascertain the unsubs mental map before it's clouded by our own linkage blindness."

I shake my head at Spencer's comment. I love the guy but man does he talk a lot he's a big nerd. Dad walks over to us with who I presume is a detective dressed in a brown blazer with a lighter coloured brown button up and a brown tie with patterns that match his blazer. He looked like a walking Shit. And another male who looks younger and dressed better then the other guy, but not as good as me though.

Y/n-"doesn't the guy in brown look like a walking shit."

I whisper to Morgan as we both try to hold back our laughters"

???-"I see you bought your own computer. And a clown."

I smirked at him as Walking shit looked over to Kate as she introduces them.

Kate-"Detective Brustin and Cooper. I'll let you do the introduction."

Rossi-"You caught the first shooting?"

Cooper-"They've all been in different precincts, it wasn't until the third murder that anyone ever made the connection."

Brustin-"I guess this is the part where we play nice and ask you what you need?"

Y/n-"is that an attitude I smell."

I said while sniffing the air. Dad looks over to me with daggers in his eyes.

Dad-"cut it out y/n, sorry about that."

Kate-"I'll let you all figure out what that is. I just ask that you run everything back through me. It's been my experience that having 1 butt on the line is enough."

Brustin-"yes ma'am."

Kate walks really close to my dad as I stare at her wanting to rip her eyes out and feed it to her.