Mayhem (s4 ep1)

BOOM

Y/n-"what was that?"
——————————————————
Once the explosion hit every thing went silent except the sound of a car alarm echoing through the night sky. Morgan and I drive up to the scene where I can see three people, and one seems injured. Looking around I recognise the area. Seeing cops and medics at the scene but none are going to help them. Then it hit me. That's my dad...

Y/n-"Morgan HIT THE GAS."

We start speeding closer to the scene seeing all the mayhem that occurring. As we come to a stop,I jump out of the car and run straight for my dad but get stopped by a swat member.

Morgan-"hey, who's in charge here."

Pulling out his credentials as the swat member points to the captain. He runs over there but I don't follow. I'm just trying to get to my dad.

Dad-"please we're here"

???-"the area's restricted."

Y/n-"oh god JUST LET ME GET TO HIM THATS MY FATHER DOWN THERE."

Captain-"my orders are what they are."

Y/n-"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOUR ORDERS ARE"

Captain-"I get it agent, but we have been told by you responders are the targets. So till the blast site is clear no one is going down there."

Y/n-"your marine Core right? Right? IM NOT JUST GOING TO LET MY DAD LAY DOWN THERE LIKE THAT"

Dad-"we're here! Please!"

Y/n-"never leave a man behind you do remember that don't you."

Captain-"go."

Sprinting past Morgan and the swat member into the empty street. Hoping i can get there in time.

Y/n-"DAD! DAD IM COMING!"

As I come to a stop I see Kate laying down injured to the point where she can't stand up and my dad covered in dirt, cuts and blood wit a younger boy helping them.

Y/n-"dad are you ok?"

Dad-"y/n we've got to get out of here."

Y/n-"they're not letting any ambulance down here till they clear the scene. Kid you got to get behind the barricades let's go."

Dad-"go Sam."

Sam-"good luck."

He runs off but not behind the barricades but he just stops a few meters from me and dad.

Y/n-"can we carry her? Dad can we carry her?"

Dad-"no I tried. Y/n she's going to bleed out if we don't get her out of here. We gotta do something."

My phone rings, reading the name I see it's Garcia. Answering it's she sounded distressed and worried.

Y/n-"Garcia I got hotch, but listen to me you got to get somebody down here right away you hear me. Right now. What? And your absolutely sure? Dad, the kid he's the bomber."

Dad-"go"

Y/n-"HEY"

He's taunting me. I get up and sprint towards him as he runs away past the burning SUV. Further into the chase an ambulance drives past us to where dad and Kate are. The sirens quickly fade out as we are only left with the sounds of our feet hitting the floor and our tired breaths. We are nearing a subway as I pull out my glock from my holster. And run down the stairs. As I reach the bottom I see a crowd of frightened people trying to get to safety.