Authors note

Ongoing

Do you want to see crazy?

After a languished one-night stand, the audacious noble Roman woman, Lorena Cicero, left him with a challenging note and neat clips of one million euros.
A few hours later, her name was on the tabloids "Wanted" list. She didn't know this would happen when anyone stepped on the hazardous pride of a powerful man.

Synopsis

The glamorous Lorena Cicero is a well prudish heiress from the most and delicate Roman home. If Rome has a royal family, it will be the Cicero's. She's a woman of multiple personalities.

Verona Cicero, elder sister to Lorena who is still irritated with her father for selling her out to monarchy and power fears for her younger sister, but soon her fears came running down her face when her father rebels against them with the shocking news of her sister having a fiancé which is the most powerful Greek man from a prestige lineage, Makris Andino. What will happen when he finds out that she's the woman who catnapped with him? And what will she do when she finds out that he's the man she paid for a night? Can she truly adjust to her multiple personalities? How can she shelter life from a Greek god as a prudish roman bride from Rome, Italy?

What happens if she makes a decision that will trigger the wrath of her father?

Authors note

I'm here again with my love for Italy as a whole. You all should know by now that I'm a massive fan of anything Italian, and it's a big dream of mine to visit someday.

So I'll be giving you a new badass book, "THE PRUDISH BRIDE" it's a Rome (Roman) / Greek (Greece) English book. I love to let you all know that I've never been to any of these countries, but it will be fantastic if you point out my error concerning places, cities, and name pronunciation.

And in this case, we have an elegant Roman noble (or you can say princess) and a Greek playboy billionaire. At first, I thought of making my main character a Nigerian woman since I love the bwwm theme, but maybe for my next book, after this, I'll make my main character Nigerian (dark skin).

So what do you think? About this new coming book? Let me know
What are your guesses about the two main characters? Let me know in the comment section below

PS: I may not update this regularly because I need to finish my other books, too ^..^

Stay tuned because updates are twice a week: Monday's and Saturday's only.