ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello guys...

It is referred to my Happily Never After's lovers and readers, how are you all? I hope that all of you are in a good condition amidst this whole pandemic that is still going on.

And I am happily announce to you guys that Happily Never After is now finally taken off from wattpad shelf and we are moving to Good Novel. I am sparing the first 15 chapters here.. so if you guys wanted to read the full version you can go to Good Novel.

Good Novel is one of the online reading platform too. It is ranked as no. 1 online reading platform. Where there are lots of genre. One of the popular web fiction for reading romance stories, horror fiction and many more.

This decision has actually made a few months ago. There are lots of consideration before I took this step. And I am so happy to finally can announce this to you guys.

I really am thankful for all of the support that you guys had given to me. Happily Never after is a work I started on when I was experiencing some rough patch in life. So seeing how much love Happily Never After got from you guys help me a lot too during that time.

I also would like to tell you guys that the storyline might change a lil bit on Good Novel site. So I really hope to see you guys there..

Here is the link to

https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000098065/Romance/Happily-Never-After?shareuser=38986728&ch=apps

Last but not least,

Ciao,

Shintya