Chapter 11 - Protecting Mine

Hola!

***

Aaron

I walked into Gemma's flat, "hello babe," I said to her and kiss her forehead. "I miss you," I said.

She looked up at me and hugged me, "I miss you too, baby," she said.

Then both of us sat down, my hand rubbed her belly, "Gemm, I don't think we should keep this baby."

"What do you mean?!" Gemma shout.
"You should divorce your wife! And marry me! I am pregnant. You can not ask me to abort our kid!" She continued

I sighed, "Gemma, you know well both of us made an agreement, the marriage will end in 5 years. That's the one thing I can not run from. I'm sorry baby. But I can not promise you much. I can not let Emily go." I said.  Remembered that Emily wanted to divorce me made my heart ache just by thinking of me letting Emily go.

"But I don't want to share you with anybody, you are mine and mine only," she said.

"But we can not keep the baby Gem."

"I am keeping the baby!" She said "you are mine! And I don't care about Emily."

I smile unwillingly, "well you know pretty well that I'm fully yours," I said. Tho deep inside I know that I am not sure about it. Emily has been on my mind lately. I don't want to let her go. Hearing her cried made my heartache.  I shook my head trying to clear the thought off my head.

"Stay here tonight?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes.

***

"Hello mum" I said.
....
"I'm at Gemma's place now mum."
...
"I can not leave her, when she needs me,"
....
"Mum you know that she's in her early months of pregnancy, she throws up a lot."
....
"Yeah , but she wants to keep the baby.."
....
"Okay, I'm going home now."

I looked beside me, my Gemma has sleep peacefully, I shook her arm, "Gem, baby, wake up." I said softly.

Then she opened her eyes slowly, "yes, why?" She asked.

I looked at her, "I'm sorry to disturb your sleep, but my mum asked me to go home, cause my dad's there. I'm sorry ok? I'll be back tomorrow morning." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Don't leave me," she said.

"Believe me it isn't what I wanted to do too, I'll be back in the morning, sleep tight baby," I said.

***

"WHERE DID YOU GO AARON?!!" my dad shout once I stepped in to my living room.

I looked at him, "at Gemma's , attending my baby's mama need." I said shamelessly

"Aaron, you know I raised you better than this. You don't just cheat on you wife and get your ex pregnant you know? Where is your moral?" My dad asked.

"Dad you know damn well that wife you are talking about is my unwanted wife, you force me into this marriage. How do you think I'm going to stay faithful to a woman that is not even my choice dad? How?" I shout.

"Watch your words Aaron, that is your father you are talking to," my mum said once she entered the living room.

"Emily had decided that she doesn't want any of her family member know about you and your affair. Which is what I fully regret about. She should have just left you and go have a better life than what you offer to her. And you paid her back like that?" My mum asked.

My mum out of nowhere slapped me hard, "the hell mum?" I asked.

"Now watch your words, or you should leave! You didn't just talk your parents like that," my mum said.

"That woman you don't even put a single attention to is there trying her best to protect you from whatever her family could do to you. But she decided to keep you safe cause she doesn't want her family to harm you. And now she is also scared what if she got pregnant too by you cause you basically forced yourself on her. Where is the gentlemen I raised? Gemma changed you Aaron." My mum said while sobbing.

"Then what should I do mum? I should just abandoned my baby and the mother of my kid? Is that what both of you want? Cause well I can not do that." I said.

"She should abort the kid. You agreed on that." My dad said sternly.

"She doesn't want that. I have already suggested that to her. You can not force her like that." I said.

"You and Emily are moving back to my place till the time Gemma gave birth, and till then you can not contact her, I'll send my men to keep an eye to her and everything she will need until she gives birth." My dad said.

I was just about to argue, but my dad cut me off, "that's my final decision, Aaron, end of discussion, and you are going to move back to my place tomorrow. Good night I'm going home." My dad said and walked out of my house with my mum.

***
Words count: 870 words

That it is for the Chapter 11, enjoy! Don't forget to hit votes if you guys like it.
Ciao, Shintya💙