Article

@enews:

NEW COMES TO LIGHT OF KENNA STYLES'S PAST ENGAGEMENT WITH EX JUSTIN BIEBER FROM INSIDER!!

Just two months after the wedding of Harry and Kenna Styles and their honeymoon in Greece. News comes to light of a secret engagement that happened between Kenna and Justin just a few months into their relationship in 2012.

Kenna Styles is yet to speak out about this engagement, however Justin Bieber has confirmed it with a following statement released on his Instagram with an old photo of the couple.

"As the world congratulates Harry and Kenna on their marriage. News has been stolen from a past relationship between myself and Kenna, everybody knows of my past with Kenna and the horrible accident I caused a couple of years ago. When we first started dating I proposed in secret, her family knew but promised to keep it under wraps until we decided to tell the world. Then something happened between the pair of us that caused us to break the engagement off but stayed in the relationship as we felt we weren't ready.

It has been three years since Kenna and I broke up publicly, and I apologize for how things ended between the pair of us. But I wouldn't change it any other way. Kenna is happily married now to Harry Styles, and I know that I wouldn't have made her as happy as he has made her. So I give the couple my full support and love towards them both."

The statement was two paragraphs long, and it doesn't go into too much detail. Clearly there is information that we don't know about this relationship. But it must have been going strong for an engagement to happen within a couple of months of dating.

Whether or not Kenna decides to comment is completely up to her. This is something between her and Justin, but the world still seems to believe that they need to know every detail of her past relationships with men.

Kenna and Harry have been MIA from Instagram and Twitter and social media platforms since their honeymoon, occasionally posting every two weeks with one post a week. Family and friends have said they are taking as much time as a family as they can before they need to get back into the spotlight once more.