Instagram.

@harrystyles: @therealkennajenner, thank you so much for giving me this amazing gift

@harrystyles: @therealkennajenner, thank you so much for giving me this amazing gift. You are someone who I love with my entire heart, and to find that I'm gonna be a daddy is amazing. You really have made me so happy and I know I will cherish you throughout this journey we will take together until we welcome our little angel into the world. I want to personally thank our families for keeping this a secret for the past few months, it must've been really hard @kourtneykardash to do so. Thank you @krisjenner @caitlynjenner for raising the mother of our baby. 

To our fans: We kept this pregnancy a secret due to everything happening with 1D and the media. This was something we wanted to enjoy together before sharing the news with the world. We hope you respect our decision as this won't be an easy journey especially with our careers but we will make it work as well as raising a baby. We would like to state that when Baby Jenner-Styles arrives, any planned tours won't be happening for a year. 

Thank you again for the love of my life @therealkennajenner for giving me everything I've dreamed of. 

Liked by therealkennajenner, kourtneykardash, krisjenner, caitlynjenner, louist91, naillhoran, perrieedwards, and 11M others. 

{Comments disabled by harrystyles}