Instagram

@kennastyles: As we start our new lives together, we have come to decide that a chapter must close for us

@kennastyles: As we start our new lives together, we have come to decide that a chapter must close for us. After recent events of news leaking that wasn't supposed too, we both have decided that we will no longer be appearing in the family tv show Keeping Up With The Kardashian's.

This decision was hard to confirm between the both of us, as this family means everything to us. Especially with Mila having so many cousins, but the decision was mainly for Mila. We want to give her a childhood away from cameras 24/7 and being apart of the tv show meant that she would be exposed too young to the celebrity life.

Please, we ask that you don't have to accept our decision, but to accept that we have made this decision for ourselves. It is something we must do to be able to safely raise Mila and any future siblings she may have away from cameras.

Thank you to the tv show Keeping Up With The Kardashian's, you have been there through everything and captured the happy and sad moments. Now it is our time to say goodbye, and to the fans who have supported this family for years you can still continue to see the rest of my siblings on the show, but I won't be appearing any longer x

{tagged: @harrystyles}

Liked by harrystyles, haileebaldwin, shawnmendes, scottdisick, caitlynjenner, robertdowneyjr, camilacabello, ellehenderson, milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhard, taylorswift, selenagomez, and 15 M others

{Comments disabled by @kennastyles}

@harrystyles: @kennastyles and myself have decided to leave behind the family tv show Keeping Up With The Kardashian's

@harrystyles: @kennastyles and myself have decided to leave behind the family tv show Keeping Up With The Kardashian's. This decision was one where we thought about every possibility involving potential decisions in the future.

Our main thought while we were thinking about this decision was Mila. She is almost one and has already featured in five episodes in the tv show. This was something that we wanted to keep her away from as she grows up and has a childhood away from cameras.

We will continue to support the Kardashian's/Jenners through every aspect of their lives. However we will do this without appearing on the tv show and instead focusing on our own music careers and raising our daughter.

We ask that you keep supporting everyone involved in this decision, but also keep in mind that this was hard on both of us, especially Kenna. As the tv show has been airing for years in her family and she has practically grown up in front of the cameras. We ask that you support our decision to leave behind the family tv show and start our own future.

Liked by kennastyles, louistomlinson, Zayn, perrieedwards, liampayne, naillhorran, tylerposey, daniellecampbell, lizzo, selenagomez, haileebaldwin, shawnmendes, camillacabello, jlo, and 15 M others

{Comments disabled by @harrystyles}