Court Trial.

Today was the day for the court trial, and to say that I was worried was a complete understatement. Harry had been staying with me the last few nights because he knew that I didn't want to be alone otherwise nightmares would start to happen again. And when he's there, they don't come and I get a really good night's sleep knowing that the man I love is with me and won't be leaving any time soon.

"Honey, how are you feeling?" Mom asked as she walked into the room, I shrugged my shoulders, my entire crew was here. My publicist for backup, my makeup artist, my stylist was going through my wardrobe to find out what clothes would suit the court trial. As well as my manager Trish had come up from Taylor's last tour to be with me.

"I'm feeling okay, I don't really know if I need to post anything on Instagram or Facebook you know just to let the public know how I'm feeling," I said

"Well, you don't need too unless you feel that you need too. I can do that if you want?" Mindy my publicist said from my bed. I shook my head

"Honey, do what you think is right, today's about getting justice for you and what happened all those months ago," Mom spoke, I nodded.

"I think I might post something like, feeling nervous about today's result. I would like to ask that my fans respect my privacy at this troubling time and to respect my decision to stay off Social Media with the following couple of weeks to come to re-find myself again. I thank you all for the support and love you've shown me throughout this entire ordeal I couldn't ask for better fans and family and friends. Love you all, kisses, something like that?" I questioned looking at Mindy who'd been typing out the words on my twitter account she had access too in her phone.

"Yeah sounds about right, I mean your not giving away too much information on the case you've stated your feelings about it and that you're asking your fans to give you some privacy to fully come to terms with what has happened. Right?" Mindy spoke, I nodded. I saw that Mom had placed an outfit onto my bed and I rolled my eyes, I knew she'd want me to dress for today's event. I honestly didn't care what I wore as long as my ex got what was coming for him. He'd almost taken my life away, caused an accident that resulted in a month life support coma that my family feared I wouldn't come out from.

"Yeah sounds about right Min. Thanks." I said

"No problem Kenna. Your fans would be expecting you to say something about the court trial anyway. So this is the best way to say something without causing any social media to call-outs later tonight." Mindy spoke as I picked up the outfit and headed into my walk-in bathroom. I closed the door before beginning to change into the outfit. I could hear whispered conversations outside my room between my mother and Mindy. Most likely talking about what might happen today and how I might take it. I knew that no matter what happened today the law is the law so no matter the outcome I'd deal with it.

I changed into the dress and put on a pair of heels before walking out of the bathroom

"You look ready," Mom spoke, Mindy nodded.