Article

@enews:

Kenna Jenner and Harry Styles seen walking the streets of LA, two days after Kenna's Instagram post.

Kenna Jenner has recently spent three months at home and out of the spotlight

Kenna Jenner has recently spent three months at home and out of the spotlight. This decision was entirely her own, this was done in her own words "to find myself again." Kenna's ex boyfriend Justin Bieber had been sentenced to 74 hrs in jail and the Jenner/Kardashian family are calling for a retrial. He was bailed out earlier than expected.

Kenna hasn't said much on the subject aside from her Instagram post that stated her feelings on the court case/ex boyfriend situation. Though we love the fact that Harry's been support Kenna since day one of the court trials. It's been five months this beautiful pair became a couple that Hollywood has started to call their star artist couple. It's not uncommon in Hollywood for artists to get together.

A prime example, would be Harry and ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, along with Kenna and ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Both of those relationships went sideways after a few months, however with Kenna and JB, they lasted almost three years together. It shows that Kenna is someone who will stay in a relationship in the long haul and we hope that Harry will continue to aim for a long happy live with Kenna if it gets to the serious stage.

Kenna and Harry were spotted walking the streets of LA together without security, they seemed to enjoy the time they had and didn't have a worry in the world. Only cared about the date that they were currently on. Most couples in the earlier stages of their relationships in Hollywood tend to keep them on the down-low, but as we know that Kenna is apart of a famous Hollywood celebrity family and Harry is apart of the biggest boy band to date. Their relationship won't always be private, but we like the fact that they both took time away from the spotlight to move forward from the JB Court Case and find themselves again. This seems to have worked because their relationship is stronger than ever before.

What we found interesting however, was when Kenna posted her Instagram post the other day, her older half brother Brody Jenner commented. For those KUWTK fans will remember the episode when Brody first was introduced to the fans when Kenna, Kendall and Kylie were all young, Kenna (14), Kendall (12) and Kylie (10). Brody ended up babysitting the three Jenner sisters while their older half brother Rob Kardashian left him with the girls. Kenna and Brody seemed to have a good relationship even when the girl was young, she protected him from her sisters when they decided to use Brody as a punching bag for fun. It seems that even years later their relationship is still a close one which is heart warming for us here at enews.

We applaud Kenna for having the courage posting her emotional Instagram post for the entire world to see. This is something that doesn't always happen and knowing that each celebrity are humans helps us to notice that they go through daily struggles with similar problems that we normal people go through almost every day. Posting something like this as a celebrity can sometimes cause a lot of backlash, but Kenna has only gotten support from many fans and family members just for having the courage to post something this in-depth and real. It makes us proud of the woman that Kenna Jenner is and the people who contribute to making her the artist we all love and adore and will continue too.