Chapter 7

Edited 20/07/23

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ❤️

HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?

SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GOING TO BE BORING FOR YOU ALL BUT TO ME I FEEL THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BIT BORING.

WELL BEAR IT ALL CAUSE THE INTERESTING PARTS WILL BEGIN SOON.

ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND GIVE FEEDBACKS.

ENJOY...

IMAN'S POV

It was a beautiful morning. The birds were chirping, the sun illuminating in the sky. The beautiful light pink clouds sprawled in the sky. It was indeed an amazing morning,well not for me cause,this is the second worst day of my life.

Which is the first?

Well it's when my parents died, that was the most heart shattering moment of my entire life, and i Still blame my self for it. It was all my fault.

Well let's not think about that, i need to find a way to escape from this prison. I can't get married to that monster, but what can i do, the wedding is already today.

Ya Allah why am i so hell bent on saving the people who never considered or treated me like a human being,talk more of family.

Today's finnaly the wedding,i don't want to go true with it,but what choice do i have.

I'm currently in my room getting ready for this so called force marriage, that's definitely going to change my life,from bad to worse.

Angela just finished my makeup, even doe i was persistent about putting any makeup on,well for two reasons.. number one which is i hate makeup, and number two which is, today is a sorrowful day so why look beautiful.

I'm still getting weird vibes from Angela, like she's been clinging onto me for the past two days now, acting all nice,not letting Zahra Appi and Mama do anything. She does everything for me and she's really being nice to me.

I think she's planning on murdering me. Well not that i really mind doe, i rather die than marry him.

"ANGELA GET THAT TRASH DOWN HERE IN TEN MINUTES." I heard mama yell.

I love you too Mama.

"Okay." Angela yelled back.

"I know you are not happy with this marriage,and i want to help you." Angela said the words which SHOCKED me.

Maybe she actually wants to help me by killing me.

"Hey dummy,are you still alive?" -Angela

"Ye...yes." I stuttered.

"I think Sif has people outside guarding the door, so we don't do something and i also saw him hiding cameras in this room yesterday, and who would know, maybe he has microphones in this room too." Angela wisperd and chuckled lightly at the last part she said while i just gasped.

He's such a creepy monster.

"I know a little bit of Urdu but i can't write it down but i can write Spanish. Do you speak Spanish?" She asked and i noded sideways indicating 'no'. She sighed loudly.

"What languages do you understand?" She asked.

Can't she just write it in English.

"English and Urdu." I replied.

She sighed again.

"I can't text you cause i don't know if he has hacked your phone, and just thinking about it now,i can't actually write it down to you. What if he's watching us and wondering what we're doing with the papers so i'll just pretend I'm still doing your makeup and i'll tell you what to do." Angela came in front of me and pretend she's still doing my makeup.

"Go to the bathroom, there's a window big enough for you to jump out. Just put your legs on the stool i kept in the bathroom and you'll be able to jump through and land at the backyard,since this room is downstairs, you'll just go out true the gate, I've got it all covered,no one will stop you at the gate,and once you're out you'll see a black Mercedes waiting for you by the left side of the road, just get in and don't be nervous. You'll leave Lahore for Islamabad,they won't be able to find you." -Angela.

Does that mean I'll be free?

I can't believe this. I'll finnaly be free but why is Angela helping me.

I was about to whisper in her ear when the bodyguards came inside and asked me to come along with them.

Angela signalled her hand towards me and muttered for me to go.

"Can i use the bathroom first?" I asked and one of them replied 'no' in a really gruffy voice. After much pleading they finnaly let me use the bathroom and asked me to be back in 2 minutes.

I almost ran to the bathroom holding my lengena up so i won't trip.

I closed the door,as soon as i went in, i saw the stool neatly placed near the window. Bismillah...I muttered before climbing up the stool. I successfully went down true the window,and fell onto the well trimmed carpet grass outside, which caused a few scratches on my elbow.

I stood up and was about to run to the gate, before the guards in the room figure out that i'm no longer in the bathroom, but then my veil got stucked to a cracked part on the window door.

Oh my Allah.

I could already hear the guards knocking on the bathroom door.

I jerked the veil with full force and in the process it ripped, without caring less i wrapped the veil arround me and began running towards the gate which was surprisingly open with no guards there.

I ran outside and kept looking for the car as they were many cars lined up. I serched and serched until i found a black Mercedes parked at the left side of the road just like Angela described.

I went towards the car, the door was already wide open, inviting me to sit which i hesitantly did ,and my eyes got a glimpse of the person who i never thought i'll see again.....