Chapter 29

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Bhai." Bahija gasped in suprise.

"Bahija,I'm here to save you, let's go the police are almost h-." Murat stopped his sentence when he finnaly noticed the whole Qureshi family in the room and a gun being pointed at Alina's head..

"How come you all are here,he also kidnapped Alina."Murat yelled.

"Your betrayal of a sister is the reason we're here, she's working with this scumbag and she helped him kidnap beautiful just cause she was obsessed with money." Zayan said with disgust.

"Don't talk about my sister like that. What is he saying Bahija?" Murat asked gazing at an already nervous bahija who was standing alongside with Zahra and Asif.

"B-bhai i-it's- how d-did y-y-ou f-f-ind m-me.?" Bahija asked stuttering due to nervousness.

"I saw the note you left in my room about me telling mum and dad that you love them and you're not coming back,i thought something happened to you so i had my friend who is an IT guy track your cellphone and when i saw this location i instantly knew you were being kidnapped cause what will you be doing in a dangerous area like this and i know you won't run away from your family so i still didn't inform mum and dad,i informed the police and aparantly someone already complained about this place so they'll be here any minute but what am is Zayan saying,did you have anything to do with this cause you didn't look scared to me and the note was definitely your writing." Murat said gazing at his sister who was already at the verge of trembling.

"Bh-ai i can e-ex-pl-ain." -Bahija.

"Y'all wasting my time with your reunion." Jamil spat..

"Just let my sister go you scum." Zayn spat back angrily.

"Okay i definitely will as soon as she signs the papers and i'm giving you only two seconds Iman cause i've been patient enough,sign it now or else i'll blow her brains and you know i don't make empty threats." Jamil smirked looking at iman who had a pen in her already trembling hand..

"Fine i'll sign it." Iman said signing the papers while Jamil smiled crookedly.

"Hand it over to me." Jamil demanded stretching his one hand forward.

"No i won't, let her go first and then you can have the papers." Iman demanded.

"Are you seriously trying to bargain with me?" -Jamil.

"Yeah are you crazy Iman, you're playing with my sister's life, just give him the damn papers." Azan said glaring at Iman who glared back..

"My condition still remains, let her and everyone go and i'll give you the papers. " -Iman.

"Iman just give him the papers, if i die i'll never forgive you. " Alina whispered while Iman just stared at her.

Jamil gazed at Iman who still wasn't budging after hearing Alina's threat.

Jamil sighed loudly "Fine, you can go, now give me the papers." Jamil said as he finnaly pulled the gun down from Alina's head and pushed her towards Azan who caught her before she fell.

Iman hesitantly handed him him the papers which he egarly took before smiling.

"THIS IS THE ISLAMABAD POLICE, WE'VE GOT YOU SURROUNDED INSIDE AND OUT SO EVERYONE STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND DON'T MOVE OR TRY ANYTHING FUNNY." They heard an unfamiliar voice.

(A/N i don't know if this is how it works)

Hearing what the officer said, Jamil grabbed iman's hand jerking her towards him and pointed the gun on her head.