Chapter 34

It'll be really stupid of me to stay here

I have forgiven them but i just can't be the same with them again and i don't know if i can live with that while staying in their house. Mostly i want to be free for once in my life,i want to be independent and not be weak infront of anyone. I don't want people like my uncle and his family walking all over me again. I want to be able to stand for myself. I want to continue my dad's business on my own with no man's help.

I'll leave this house and stay on my own and i'll fulfil my dreams with only Allah's help inshallah.

I'll be leaving tomorrow inshallah to start my life afresh. I'll be going back to the place i left 14 years ago. I'm going home and even if my parents won't be with me,i know i'll still have memories of them in that house with me and that's the most reason i want to go back there.

I also can't wait to get away from Azan. He's scaring me and the way he touched me yesterday was really disgusting and i hate myself for letting him put his disgusting hands on me. It wasn't the first time he touched me and i feel disgusted anytime. Despite all this thing that happened i'd have really given Azan a chance if only he tried to give me a little respect from the beginning of our marriage and if he didn't even have a girlfriend or even committed Zina,i could have forgiven him for the company stuff cause from what khala told me,he had no idea about it but now i just can't continue the marriage.

I wasn't even happy about the marriage from the start but i accepted my faith but now knowing bhai can't harm me anymore, i'll finnaly leave my life,i'm just 18 anyways and it's not like my husband actually acknowledges me, i won't  divorce Azan for now as per khala's plea and the 2 months promise but  i'm also not giving him a chance either cause he doesn't deserve it, heck he doesn't even deserve forgiveness from me.

My thoughts ended abruptly at the voice of my so called Aunt interrupted me.

Why did i forget to lock my door, Again.

"Can we talk for a minute?" She asked calmly.

Huhn. Never thought I'd hear her speak this way.

"I'd like it if you always knock before entering my room, back in lahore you just barge in but here you can't do that cause this isn't your home, it's my husband's and his family's home and also mine so you knock before entering or don't enter at all." I spat.

Wait! Did i just say my husband? I called Azan my husband. What a stupid slip of tounge.

"I'm sorry i'll knock next time but i need to talk to you now please." She pleaded.

She sound soft and looked vanurable. I loved her, I've always loved her and uncle but all they did was show me immense hatred, they hated me for no reason and even wished me bad and now just because some idiot villan claimed me to be theirs, they want to take me and be kind. They think i'm still that silly naive girl who used to do everything they asked, who was ready to sacrifice her happiness in order to keep them safe and happy, well what they didn't know is that i've changed beyond repair just because of the physical and emotional pain they inflicted on me, they all used me for their selfish gain and interest but not anymore, i'll show no mercy about leaving,i'm definitely getting on my own two feet and starting my life afresh.