Chapter 35

"What do you mean by you guys are coming with me? I specifically told you guys that i want to live on my own so why are you guys coming with me? You have a freakishly huge mansion and you want to leave it all and follow me? Khala what are you guys...

"What do you mean by you guys are coming with me? I specifically told you guys that i want to live on my own so why are you guys coming with me? You have a freakishly huge mansion and you want to leave it all and follow me? Khala what are you guys doing?" I asked turning my attention towards khala, waiting for her reply.

"Iman dear we all love you and as much as it's hurts me that i'm loosing my daughter. You've not been the same way with as before with us, you rarely smile and just stay in your room and it's all because of what happened that day. We're all sorry for not thinking about you but we were scared for Alina's life,jamil was a very dangerous man and he would have harmed her if you didn't do what he wanted. I love you so much and as for the properties,i already explained to you the story behind it and now you want to leave this house and be independent and i'm happy for you but please let us all stay with you there for at least a week or so and then we'll leave." Khala pleaded.

Once again they're making me feel guilty.

I'm doing the right thing right?

Yes i definitely am. I need to be strong and make my own decisions, i need to be fearless and brave if i want to continue my dad's legacy and i'll conquer it all inshallah.

I don't think saying NO to them going is really an option right now cause they'll definitely go anyways, seeing as they had already packed their bags.

I sighed glancing at everyone who had a small smile on their face or a sad smile and then my eyes landed on the two devils, my Aunt and Uncle. Oh wow they're still here, I'm so surprised NOT.

I glanced at them and saw two duffle bags infront of them.

Oh no, they're so not coming with me to my parents house.

I don't want them and Azan anywhere near where i live and an inch closer to me.

I hate the trios guts the most right now.

"Khala i really don't want to do this. I seriously want to live alone and i don't want you all to come with me, you're trying to make it difficult for me, making me seem like the bad guy. I know you brought me in and you are the reason i'm not married to that monster and i'm great ful but please let me have my freedom from now on, freedom to pursue my dreams and live happily ever after and all that can happen if i'm independent by myself without anyone's help.

"I know dear. Wallahi i'm not trying to emotionally blackmail you into anything,i'm just requesting something, just let us go with you and we'll be out after one week, i promise you. It's just a request from a mother to her daughter. Think about it please. "Khala pleaded again.

She just said she won't emotionally blackmail me but i feel like she's kind of doing it.

I smiled hesitatingly before speaking. Okay you can all come. I do need help in setting the house. Thank you all." I said looking at everyone who had wide smiles on their faces, khala then hugged me and whispered a 'thank you' My gaze stopped at my so called uncle and aunt again and that's when i remembered my words about the trio not going to my parents house.