Chapter 26

Sorry for u publishing the chapter yesterday, they were some issues :-)

Enjoy;)

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

"Ba..ba......hija." I stuttered in shock..

"Yes Iman is me Ba...ba......hija." She laughed.

How could she?

I've always trusted her?

Heck what does she want with me?

What did i even do to her?

Why does everyone hate me so much?

First it was Mama and Baba, then it was bhai and Zahra Appi and later it was Zayn bhai and Azan and then there's Alina and Zayan who are also mad at me for no telling about my marriage and now it's Bahija.

I wish i can move right now. I would have slapped this evil witch.

"Back to earth sweetie." Bahija's stupid voice broke my thoughts.

I can't be weak infront of them. Even if I'm afraid of what they'll do to me. It won't hurt much right? I'm already used to torture and this is what I've always wanted right? To leave this cruel world and be with my parents.

"Don't call me that you witch." I seethed in anger.
I
Bahija fumed in anger and pounced on me, continuously slapping my cheeks.

"You.....love........to.....steal what belongs to others. I'll kill you." She played her hand on my neck chocking me. I coughed hardly but i couldn't pry her hands off as i was still numb from my shoulder to my legs.

"Bahija that's enough." Angela spoke. My eyes rolled to the back as i continued coughing..

"What the heck? Get the fudge away from her." I heard a very very familiar voice yell and in an instant bahija was pulled away from me and now i came face to face with......

Bhai .....

Ya Allah. Am i dreaming?

Bahija knows Bhai?

I'm back to hell?

Allah please save me.

He raised my head a little putting the glass near my lips,i gulped the water down as i had no choice,i was really thirsty due to all the coughing. Once i was done drinking,he dropped my head back on the pillow and place the glass on the night stand before turning his attention to me while i shuddered.

"Hey baby. Missed me." He placed his thumb on my cheek caressing it slowly. I tried to move my head to the other side but he grabbed my chin squeezing it hardly.

"Don't you dare move away from me baby,you've been really naughty you know right baby? runing away from our wedding eloping with someone else and that Angela, that b***h she helped you escape and now she's living to regret it, she'll suffer in my hands and beg for death but it'll be far from her reach, i'll so torture her that every bone in her body will give up and now you my sweet baby is going to pay for ditching me and cheating on me and don't expect the punishment to be easy my love but first i need to show bahija her place." He left my chin and got up from the stool and walked to where bahija was standing with her arms folded over her chest.