Becoming like my mom

Leeko POV
She came down stairs as I had walked in with Pedro. She went in the kitchen walking straight last me. "Excuse me, but you forgot something." I say, she turned and looked at me. "Did I now?" She asked turning back around. "Yes,my kiss." I say and grab her waist, she turned and kissed me. I let her go and she went up stairs. She seemed like she was kind of in a bad mood, just a little thou.

Zaryelle POV
It's not that I'm in a bad mood, just that I miss my dad. It's been months here hadn't called me since the last time he did. I laid there thinking, what could have happened to him. "Pedro,Zary!?" A familiar voice called. I put my headphones in,So I couldn't hear anyone. Pedro came into my room and stared at me. "Zary." He took my headphones out. "Yes." I say. "Your sister is here." He says,I shrugged and turned over. He closed my room door and sat beside me. "You been real distant,no talking,not being disrespectful,nothing. What's wrong?" He asked. "I don't feel like taking to any one." I say. "Come on just tell me what's wrong." He says. I git up put on my all white Nike air force one's,My track jacket. I went down stairs grabbed my keys to the Lexus and left. I just needed to relax and ride. I got back to the house about three hours later. My dad's car was there,I rushed in side and jumped in him. I silently cried on his shoulder. He rubbed my back, as I looked up I see Boo Boo kitty and her bags. This made me less happy and I got down and went up stairs. I took off my clothes and put my robe on. He came in and sat in the edge of my bed. "Yes?" I ask. "What's wrong, it's like one minute you happy to see me next you not." Her says. "Is not that I'm not happy to see you, it's that you know I don't like her but yet you still brought her here." I say. "Zaryelle, your spoiled and your attitude is bad ass hell I can't take care off you alone any more because the older you get the more you become like your mother." He grabbed my hand. I snatched it away and looked at him and said with hatred in my voice,"If I'm becoming so much like my mother then why don't you just kick me out already." I say. "That's not what I want to do, You never listen anymore." He says. "I don't listen anymore but your the resin I was in coma for two months!" I got up and went into the bathroom and put on some pajamas. "I know and I'm sorry,and watch your tone." He says. "Watch my tone, well fiery out of my way you won't have to worry about my tone." I say and move around him. "What's your problem!?" He yells. I just got up and left the room. I walked out of the house and went as far as I could.It was beyond the gates,I just kept walking I didn't care at all. HE TOLD ME I WAS BECOMING LIKE MY MOTHER! That hurts for me to hear that,especially from him. I didn't know where I was but I stopped and feel asleep on a bus stop bench.

Pedro POV
She's been gone all night, no one had heard from her at all. I called and called but git no answer. I went out to look for her and found her on a bus stop bench. I figured she wouldn't wanna go back home do I took her to my house and put her in the bed. "Where am I?" She asked. "Your still alive your with me, just go back to sleep." I say leaving the room.

------------------------------
Zary ran away..

Pedro took her in

Her dad came home with Boo Boo Kitty..

Hey feelings hurt