Finally there

Zaryelle POV
I was getting off the plane now amen! I hailed a cab and got it. "Where to?" He asked. "Downtown Newport news." I say. I sat back as he drove I turned my phone off to see I had over a hundred missed calls and a bunch of text messages. Pedro was the one who seemed to be worried the most so I gave him a quick call.

P/C

The Bitch-Hello

-I'm fine

The bitch- Where are you?

-Are you crying?

The bitch-Ignore that

-Damn I'm that important to you

The Bitch- Yes your dad losing his mind looking for you

-I'm don't care I hate him he can suck a dick

The bitch-he can hear you

-Good, he needs too, he also needs to understand that putting his hands on me is not Okay, I'm in pain I'm hurt I'm scared afraid to come home afraid to look him in his eyes....he doing the same thing to me tht my mother did

P/C Over

After saying that I hung up on him. I st in the cab for about thirty minutes before he asked for her address and dropped me off. I pid him nd went to knock on her door. When she opened the door her eyes shot open. "Hey." I say. "What happened to your face?" She asked and pulled me inside. "My dad beat me because I told him I wasn't leaving with him, ion like his "wife" plus she pregnant an imma have to share a room I need my own space." I say. "That's not Okay,for him to do that." She says. "Yeah,I know. That's why I came to you." I say, looking at her. She hugged me,and held me before my cousin came down stairs. "Mom,who is that?" She asked. "Zaryelle." She says. Savanna hugged me before leaving for school. "Hey you should come with me, it'll be fun." She smiled. "Sure." I shrugged and left with her.