Mommy Daddy Daughter Day

Zaryelle POV
We laid in the bed saying nothing to each other. Royalty started crying I hopped up to get her,he caught me and put me back on the bed and went to get her. " No, I wanted to get my babygirl." I say. "Well I got her." He said kissing her cheek. She stopped crying.  "Daddys girl." He said. "Yeah." I smile. " He laid beside me with Royalty on his chest and she went to sleep. She was tiny and i couldn't believe she was mine. I couldn't believe she was Pedro's either.  She started to move around,and he rubbed her back. He picked up his phone nd scrolled through his instagram as he kept rubbing her back and i found this cute. I took a picture, and put it up. He looked at me,and I smirked. "You always doing something." He says. " If you say so." I answer. "Like forreal you stay doing some stupid shit." He laughed.  "An you can suck my dick." I chuckle. "So how you my baby if you got a dick?" He asked. " I don't wanna see what I have?" I smile. "I would love to see it." She smiled.  "You can see deez nuts!" I say.

Pedro POV
I looked at her and pushed her a lil. She smiled and kissed my cheek.  "Can I see your phone?" She asked. I handed her my phone. She looked all through it went through my messages my pictures and everything. She gave it back when she found out she won't gonna find anything. "Find what you were looking for?" I ask. "Nahh." She says smiling. I nodded as Royalty woke up. I picked her up and stood her on my chest. She started drooling on me an it hit my lip. " Royalty that's nasty baby you can't be doing that." I say, she started smiling at me as I laid her on her stomach beside me. She rolled herself over on her back. "Fat face." Zaryelle says. "Watch this." She says and put on Kissing on my tattoos. She picked her up and stood her on the bed. It's amazing how much and how fast she grew. She was dancing with her momma,My Princess and My Queen. I laughed as they danced together. "We should go to the park then go to the store so I can cook tonight." She says. "You cook?" I question, she nodded her head.

Zaryelle POV
Trey songz Smart phones started to play and she immediately got sleepy. I picked up up and rocked her to sleep then put her in a blue Sleeper with some purple sweat pants and put some purple and blue little booties on her feet. I put on my hoodie and my slides then we left for the park. I sat on the swing and Pedro was sitting on the swing next to me watching Royalty sleep. "She's the true meaning of Beauty." He said softly. "Yeah,the most beautiful Princess of them all." I gave a gentle smile. He looked at me and said,"Her mother is the true definition of Gorgeous." He smiled. " Her father the definition of Completely Handsome." I say. "Thanks baby girl." He says and kissed my cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------

I will be updating more today even though I didn't really want too but I am for one of my true fans who knows most of my personal information filipino_chick follow her nd check out her book thanks loves