Visiting home

*6 MONTHS LATER!!!*

Pedro POV
I been thinking maybe I should go up there,nd see them. I actually missed my daughters first birthday,I swear I ain't missing another one. I was laying on the couch just chilling until my phone rung.

P/C

-Hello

Zaryelle-Open the door

-Why?

Zaryelle - Just open it.

-Okay,give me a second
------------------------------------------------------

I got up and opened the door,Her and Royalty was standing there. But Royalty was walking. "Princess." I say and go pick her up. I kissed her cheek,words can't even explain the happiness I was feeling. Zaryelle was just standing there smiling. "You come here too. Ion just miss my daughter I miss her mama too." I say. She chuckled and walked towards me. Before Anyah can speeding into the drive way and almost hit her. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yell. "You said she wasn't coming back." Anyah says. "I didn't say she wasn't coming back,I said she will be back. Stupid ass." I say as I wrapped my arm around Zaryelle's neck. We went inside and she stopped at the door. "Who let your house look like this?" She asked. We both turned around and looked at Anyah. "You wanna live in a pig pin cause this mess isn't cute." She says. "You clean it up then." Anyah answered. Zaryelle went in and started cleaning,she never liked messy surroundings.

Zaryelle POV
If she think she gonna disrespect me,then she needs to go to the doctor and get her brain checked. When I finished cleaning Me, Pedro and Royalty went out to the park we got ice cream too. I sat down and watched her play until the guy Ernesto came up. "Zaryelle right?" He says. "Yeah,that's me." I say. "Long time no see." He says. " Yep I left so I could go to school,I'm just visiting though." I say. Pedro was looking at him. "Oh is she yours I apologise I'm Ernesto." He extended his arm. "Pedro,an ye-" I cut hi  off cuse he was about to tell a lie. "No I'm not his girl. He's my daughter's father." I say. He nodded slowly. Royalty wobbled over to us and she was giggling. "Come on Princess." Pedro says and picked her up. I shook my head and sat there. I watched them play together. I'll be here all week before going back. I miss home so much.