Its all his fault

Zary POV 

Girl,I woke up nd Pedro Jose nd Isiah was infront of my door I couldnt get out. Even if I tried pushing through they wouldnt move. I heard them laughing when I attempted to move them. So I closed my door and got in the shower. I got out put on my red maxi dress and my black red bottoms. Im 18 nd got red bottoms daddy does spoil me. I put on some light make up. When I did my eyeliner I added cat eyes to each eye. I grabbed my black and white Tommy hilfigher bag and Knocked on the door. I opened it and they moved. Their mouthes dropped open when they saw my outfit. I went to the down stairs bathroom and straightened my hair. "Now im officially done." I say with a smile. Daddy came down in a suit and tie like the rest. "My princess looking as beautiful as ever." Daddy says. I smile and we looped arms. I was put into the back of a black BMW. Given a huge case and two guns. Was I really about to do this and I had to go by myself. When they pulled up they opened the door for me and I got out. I walked to the door and knocked. "Who is it?" They asked. "Its Zee Im supposed to be delivering this package." I say. They looked out the window then opened the door. I was told to go in by my father through the ear peice he had given me. I walked straight in once they let me in. "So your the girl they sent." One girl says. "Yep,is there a problem with that?" I ask. "No,not at all so lets talk biussness." I was in a room full of guys and females or dykes either one.I sat and waited for their offerings. "So how about $10,000?" A tall slim brown guy said. "No it wont do lets shoot for twenty six hundred." I repeated after my dad. "Just for thirty pounds of kush??" One asked. "Yes,that is unless your waisting my time when I could be home right now." I say. "Twelve hundred." He said. "Thirty grand." I rose the price. Daddy wasnt even coaching me he knew exactly what he was doing and so did I. "Fifteeen grand." They say. "Thrity five grand." I go higher and higher and higher and higher until they give in at fifty seven grand. They gave me they money and reached for the merchondise. "Dont touch the Merch until I count the money." I say. I counted the money slowly until they got tired of it and finally snapped. "Now,give us the Merchondise or you die." The guy said. "BTTD BTTD BTTD BTTD BTTD." I say repeatedly until I get the signal. "It was never my shot to call...See ya wouldnt wanna be ya! I yell walking to the door as every one else was busting through windows and back doors and everything. I walked right out and got back in the car with the money. Shots were being fired at the car until it finally hit the driver we spun off the road hitting another car. It all ends with me not being able to see anything. I make it out the car just in time but can barely walk. My vision is blurry. I finally fall out and go uncontious. I was loosing blood from the crach my body aching,I can only think to my self what was going on. As I regain contiousness I see faces My dad Pedro Jose Isiah and Tracey. Then im out uncontious once again but this time I didnt regain it. It's all his fault if he never told me to do it I wouldnt be here like this now.

Pedro POV

Blood ran down her face her eyes sat wide open,It only made me think was she dead. She wont breathing and we quickly rushed her to the ER. They got her into a room as fast as they could she was going to need stiches something to help her breath inject some medicine into her body to make her wake up. But if she is dead,I cant even imagine a world with out her bratty ass. After you really get to know her you get attached to her. Thats what I am attached hell maybe even attracted to her. I dont know about anyone else but When she wakes up imma cry like a lil bitch. Because I've grown to know her I've grown to love her. Her smile could make someone else smile the way she moved was diffrent her attitude was diffrent her herself was diffrent. She had the most beautiful eyes. Everything Im telling yall is true. I know I am and I am attracted to Zaryelle Leanne Snachez. I'll tell her pops on my own time but right now I ned her to wake up.

Jose POV

I need a drink. I never thought I would ever see someone like this but It happened to someone I closest too. "Pedro where she at? Is she okay?" I knew that voice It was Cashmere. "No one know the wont tell us until after her surgery." I say. He dad pacing the room back and fourth worried to death. I would be too shit I am worried to death what if we loose her. "Just then everything that just went down the car crash was on the news. "SHIT!" Her dad yelled. "How could I let this happen. My baby girl,Im at risk of lossing her. I cant and I wont. I lost her mom I aint losing her. I cant take this shit!" He says. 

six hours later (Visiting hours are over)

King's POV

They just told us she's out of surgery. Knowing that my daughter is in there half way dead. Is heart breaking they told us the machine helpped her breath but she cant breath on her own. "Unfortunatly Zaryelle Sanchez is tba (To Be Announced) in coma. We have no I dead when she will wake up. But you folks can go home and come back tomorrow we'll take good care of her." He said. "Tell me this is a dream. I gotta be dreaming B!" I thought to myself. This is all my fault I should have never et her do this. I set my own and only child up for death. How stupid could I be. I thought. It's all my fault.