Losing my mind

Zaryelle POV
I haven't seen Pedro and Royalty all day,he hasn't called or anything. I cried and cried until I cried myself to sleep. I kept waking up to go back to sleep, until I couldn't sleep anymore and just sat up in bed watching tv. I started getting hungry so I went and mad me a Hot Pocket something for right now. I sat on top of the counter beside the microwave and just thought to myself. 'Why am I even with him if this is the kind of treatment I'm gonna get? I don't deserve none of the shit he does to me. He's barely around,and he took my daughter. Ion know if I should stay or leave. I'll just put up with it for now then decide what to do.' My thoughts were interrupted by the beep of the microwave. I got my food and went back up stairs, I ate and laid back down. But still couldn't sleep, was it because he wasn't by my side and I knew my baby girl wasn't here in the house with me. I don't think that stressing is good for me right now.

Pedro POV
I sat there thinking if I should go home to my girl or stay here with my side piece. I know I'm wrong for taking Royalty,but she not even here she with my mom. Zaryelle ain't even met her yet but she met my brother. I sat there as my side gave me head,bet y'all asses can't even guess who she is. I pushed her head down a lil bit then let go. She kept sucking knowing I was boutta nut in her mouth. Even after I did she swallowed and kept sucking. "Aii,damn." I say as she got up. "So what are you gonna do for me now?" She asked. "Nothing I gotta go get my daughter." I say. I left her house and went to my mom's. She looked at me and handed me my baby girl.  "Thanks ma." I hugged and kissed her cheek. " No problem,I wanna meet her mother too. It's no way a baby can be that pretty and I not know what her mother looks like. Bring her around you hear me. I wanna see her next weekend and the reunion." She says. "Yes ma'am." I say. I went and got  hotel room and put Royalty to sleep. She needed to sleep she hasn't really slept since I took her. She'll fall asleep five minutes later she awake crying. I was gonna go back home some time tomorrow. I went to sleep and didn't wake up til four in the after noon.  Royalty was crying. I fed her real quick and took her home. I walked in and Zary was in the shower. I got Royalty some clothes out and took her in the bathroom. "Aye, give her a bath while you in there." I say, opening the shower curtain.  She screamed and looked at me like I was crazy.  "She can't take showers,stupid the way the water will hit her body no. Her body is sensitive." She says,washing the soap off. " Shut up." I say. "Yeah I'll shut up when you stop leaving every morning and night and take care of ya child." She says. "I do take care of her." I say. "Does not seem like it." She got out. "Whatever Yo." I say, she took the baby from me and took her into the room closing the door behind her. She came back out it sweats and a tank top and Royalty. She went and gave her a bath then put her into a onesie. She fed her and they laid down.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay here y'all go,I might not update for a while unless I use the computer cause I got my shit taken soo yeah enjoy this imma try to update some of my other books b4 my mom come home from work