gently.

"she was the sun to my night sky, 
a blinding light that chased away my darkness."

Jasper watched on closely as Daisy played with Renesmee, weaving her am intricate lower crown from blooms she summoned from nothing. They were giggling together and whispering to each other. Daisy whispered something in the young hybrids ear, who then nodded with a laugh and ran off into the house.

Daisy smiled softly at the retreating girl, then turned to join Jasper. His arm instinctively encircled her waist, pulling her flush against his side.

"What were you two plotting?" He murmured, learning down so his lips brushed against the shell of her ear. A shiver traveled up her spine and she let out a gentle sigh.

"Oh nothing." She said breathily. "I just told her that forget-me-nots were Rose's favorite flower, so she's leaving some in her room."

Daisy moved in his embrace to wrap both her arms around his middle. With her chin on his chest, she looked up at him with her bright, warm eyes. His fingers lovingly trailed up her neck and along her jaw, his thumb brushing over plump lower lip. They shared looks of utter contentment, floating in the bliss of the little moments of serenity they could share again. Their love for one-another was as strong as it was the day Daisy died, and they could both feel it. Jasper could feel her fervent devotion and affection, and he projected his own passionate emotions back on to her.

They relished in their moment of tenderness and silence as the witnesses mulled around them, coming and going. Their peace and quiet was interrupted by the drumming of tiny feet.

"Aunty Daisy! Aunty Daisy!" Renesmee ran towards her, an excited grin on her face. As Daisy turned to the girl, she threw up her arms and launched her small body at her. Daisy scooped her up deftly and perched her against her hip.

"What's going on, Sunshine?" She cooed. Renesmee had taken a very quick liking to her, even more so when she rained flower petals down on the young girl's head.

"Rosie is here," the little girl exclaimed. Before she could respond, both Daisy and Renesmee were picked up in an embrace, her feet leaving the ground as they were spun around.

"Little Daisy!" Emmett's loud voice boomed, followed by his joyous laughter. Renesmee giggled with him, keeping her arms tightly around the blonde's neck.

"Daisy?" The quaking voice of Rosalie spoke. Emmett set Daisy back on her feet and lifted the little girl from her grasp.

Rose took a few slow steps towards Daisy, who was watching her carefully with glossy eyes, before dropping the flowers in her hand and threw herself forward, enveloping her long-lost friend in a crushing hug. Both women sobbed together while their soulmates watched on with fond smiles.

"How is she here?" Emmett questioned in disbelief. When little Renesmee had told the couple that she got the bunch of flowers from Daisy, they thought someone had been sharing elaborate stories about their old friend. But when they saw her standing there, a radiant visage of happiness and beauty, they knew that the young girl hadn't been playing pretend.

"Peter and Charlotte." Jasper responded and that's all he needed to say. Emmett nodded; his eyes still glued to the two blonde women. Having Daisy back would make the family feel whole again when their ordeal with the Volturi was finally over.