|Vicky|

"Hmmm well lookie lookie!" Lilly say giving me the e👀y👀e.

"What I do?"I said playing confused.

"Mmmhmmm! anyway we are going to that game tonight his friends look cute. One in particular, but yea let's order something to eat I'm hungry." Lilly said holding her hand up getting the waiter's attention.

"I don't know Lilly I don't want to go out It's all crowded, and loud an people act retarded around times like this." I said; not sure if I want to go or not.

"Girl first of all it's Friday! Second we literally have front row seats love; front row bitch!!" She said all extra.

I fold my arms.

"Look there's an all white private penthouse party afterwards, but I heard that from a little birdy. Bypass; just come girl. Let's go out an have fun. We haven't had fun in a min. we are always working on our next gig." She paused to take a sip of her drink.

"Haven't you been couped up in this business attire enough? or been a homebody for long enough? It's time to be OUTSiiiideeee!!!" She said nudging me.

"Uggh ok idk about the private party, but I'll go to the football game. He lucky he cute."
I say shaking my head sipping my drink.

"Hey! Ready for a appetizer?" The waitress asked

"As a matter of fact yes; can we have the shrimp ring dish, and also the Big pretzel?
With extra butter, and a glass of red wine please." Lilly asked.

"Can I have the loaded shrimp potatoe also please? And another one of these bad boys." I asked holding up my drink.

"You sure can!" she says writing down our order.

"Food will be out soon." The waitress said before leaving.

I take a look down at my phone.

|Joey|:"Hey beauty do you want to go to my All White Penthouse party after the game?." He sent a text 15min ago.

|Vicky|:"Idk I might, but I'll let you know."

"Here's your wine, and here you go love." The bartender said handing us our drinks.

The bartender said handing me and lilly our drinks.

Lilly starts taking selfies.

"Here take my pic."she handed me her phone.

"she handed me her phone