|Vicky|

"Lilly!" I cry out.

"What's wrong!?" Lilly busts In my room running over to me.

"Joey's Caller ID popped up on my phone, but when I answered I heard him yelling and commotion then another man spoke." I said pausing trying to catch my breath.

"Someone kidnapped Joey" I burst out telling Lilly everything.

"Wtf! Wwhy!? Wwho!? Wwhere!?" Lilly stumbling over her words.

"All I know is that I need 10mil in 24hrs if not; he's dead.
Do you know where Gilmore St is?"

"That's over on cousin Black side of town; by the warehouses yea I'm familiar."she said thinking.

"You know I got the money in our savings. I ain't tripping bout $10mil I can make that back in 10 Months. With the way business is booming shit let's just go to the bank an ge." I get cut off by Lilly.

"Look I gotta plan. I got over $15mil of counterfeit money in my closet. Don't ask me how just know it's real. I checked it to see if the teller would catch it, but when she slid it through the machine no problems. I deposited 15k of counterfeit money in the bank." She explained.

"Damn Lilly wtf?!" I said.

"Listen what choice do we have huh? We can't go to the cops that's outta the question." Lilly implies.

"Ok well we have 24hrs, but I just wanna get this over with I need a vacation." I said stressed out.

"Let me bag up the money, and we can head out. Oh call Black. He'll know what to do."

"Siri Call Black." I call out.

"Calling Black." It responds.

|Dial tone Ring|

"Wassup!" Black picks up.

"Hey Black this Vicky. I need a favor" I asked.

"What might that be?" he asks

"Protection. I ran into a situation and imma need that heat." I further explained to him what was going on.

" I have been saving these babies here just for yall. Come on by before you go, and pick em up. This is all the protection you need right here." He implied.

"Alright on the way." I said hanging up.

Lilly walks back in the room.

"What he say?" She asked.

"We gotta pull up on him before we go; he got some for us." I said.

"Ight I'm ready" she said carrying the duffel bag.

"Ok let me grab my phone." I go to my bed grabbing my phone.

"Rrrring Rrrrrring"

|Joey's Caller ID pops up.|

My heart drops.

"Hello" I whimper.

"You go to the cops or try any funny shit, and you are a dead bitch you heard." the anonymous person threatened.

"I got the money you prick $10mil cash." I snapped.

(Silence)

"Oh now the 😺 got your tongue aye?
Now you listen 🥷🏽; you have stressed me tf out enough today. Whoever you are I'm sick of you. I'm not going to the cops cause I'm in deepshit too asshole so if you don't mind..." I pause.

"I have a package to deliver. " I finished.

"Yea ight!" He hangs up.
_______________________________________