|Joey|

(Music Blasting in the Background)

🎶White Coupe, Butter Pecan
Thick bitch, Puerto Rican.🎶 the crowd rap lyrics.

|Zzzzzz Zzzzzz|

(Phone vibrates)

It's V

"AYE! I'll be back." I said to the boys before walking out on the balcony.

"Hey babygirl you here?" I asked

"Yes I'm here. Exactly how do I get to you?" she asked confused.

"I'll just come down, and walk you up. It's easier that way. I'll be down in a sec." I told her.

"Kk." V responded.

After hanging up with V.

I quickly told the waitress to get everything ready.

Heading out the door.

"Yo wtf bro! Where you going? The party just began! " Jeff questioned.

"I'll be back; V downstairs finna bring her and her sister Lilly up to join the party well.... Me and V gonna join a lil later I have a special date planned." I said.

"Oh shit ok bro do yo thang. Wait! Did you say Ms.Lilly? Ms. Sexy brown the one we seen at Icebar?! Hell yea!! Bring her fine ass up here." He said cheezing and shit.

Smh laughing

he started laughing

"Aye man don't judge me 🥷🏽." he say walking towards the kitchen.

I leave out heading towards the elevator.

"Hey is this the way to the all white party?" A familiar voice said.

I turn and look.

"Veronica!?" I said in a question/confused way.

She stares; looking at me with a slick look on her face.

"What you doing here man?" I said getting mad.

"What do you think?" She said with a smirk.

"You don't fuck with me no more remember?! like why are you even here? I haven't seen you.. shit it's been like almost 2 months Veronica, and if I don't recall you got a lil piece on the side so wtf." I say looking confused.

"You're really not happy to see me huh? I miss you stink." Veronica said giving me the puppy eyes. Walking all up on me and shit.

I look at her un-phased by the BS.

I start to walk off.

"Wait! Listen Joey!" She walks in front of me.

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry I broke things off with us.
I just was going through a lot.
I saw your game tonight.
You did great! Plus you know our fans miss us together V&J4L." She said rubbing her fingers across my chest.

"I knew it was some reason you were here always thinking about yourself, and your fanbase. Listen Veronica I'm not playing your games anymore.
Don't pick and choose when you wanna be with me, or not. Fuck outta here man." I said not phased trying to walk around her.

"Come on bab.." she says trying to grab my arm to prevent me from getting on the elevator. She gets cut off.

"Go Home Veronica." I say pulling my arm back walking in the elevator.