|Joey|

"Devan!?" she said in shock.

"Your's truly my love."Devan said bowing.

"Wait! Wtf you too know each other?" she asked me.

"How do you know him V?" I asked her.

"He is my Ex, How do you know him Joey?" she asked again.

I look down.

"Come on Jo! The truth shall set you free my brotha." Devan antagonized.

"Devan we were jhits man wtf I was following after you. You gave me a gun the first time using it, and told me there were no bullets in the gun. First robbery. So when shit went left, and I pulled the trigger the man was in front of the gun when it went off. You did take the charge and I appreciate it and I apologize man." I yelled responding to him.

"Do you know what I've been through?" He bantared.

"Better yet Do you even care?" He questioned me.

"Why do you think I stopped talking to you Vicky? Do you remember all those applications I was putting in, and getting turned down on each job interview due to my background?" He asked V.

"Yes still no excuse for doing all this." She said still looking at me.

"I was trying to leave this lifestyle alone, and get outta the street life, and change my life around for the better. Yes I cheated, but that was just sex it wasn't what we had babygirl." He tried getting into V head.

"Oh please! Devan you cheated on me multiple times, and I was stupid enough to think that you would change but.." She said facing him.

"You only loved yourself; all we did was go out when you were sorry for cheating. It's not one date I can say wasn't a bargain to keep me near just to make me look foolish."She implied.

He starts mean mugging me.

"So! He better than me huh?" He asked her.

"The happiest I've ever been." She responds.

"Willing to die with him?" he said raising his gun.

"Your not gonna kill me Dev." She said with her hands up stepping in front of me.

"You so sure of yourself huh?" He said placing his finger on the trigger.

|💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥|

Lilly and 3 men came in guns blazing.

Vicky untied me.

I cover over her like shield until the bullets stop.

Once they stopped.

I looked up to see blood splatter.

I covered Vicky's eyes helping her up walking her outta the warehouse

"You don't need to see this mommi."
I said holding her in my arms.