16 - Late night surprises

He saved my ass once again

Nothing has been asked in return and I'll be eternally grateful for the help he's been giving me.

It's also weird because I am attracted to him. Even if I know I can't because he has a girlfriend, I can't help it. 

The guy is handsome. Tall, fit and tanned. The epitome of hot not to mention his pretty face, goofy smile and sparkling blue eyes.

Maybe it's the fact that he's the first guy ever that has caught my attention ever since Dean ruined me, but he does. It's shocking because they're nothing alike but maybe that's the reason why? 

It's a mindfuck, that's for sure.

But if it weren't for Dylan, I wouldn't have paid off my debt yesterday and wouldn't have the money to indulge tonight. For days I've been eating nothing but the lunches Dylan has been buying me and bread with butter in the mornings.

Not tonight. 

I'll fucking buy a fuckload of chips, chocolate and ice cream and I will only come back home once my stomach is full of junk food. 

"Hey Steve," I greet the convenience store owner.

It's located at the end of my street. It's close but still far enough that she won't see me.

 Stevie always lets me sit down by the back exit if I need some time alone.

Skipping through the aisles, I head straight to the one that has the sweets and chocolates. My eyes lock on the Milka tablets and I grab a couple, along with a pack of marshmallows, a bag of chips and lastly, I walk to the freezers. 

Strawberry cheesecake ice cream is my favourite. It's also the most expensive but God knows when will I have the money to buy this again.

When I reach the register, Stevie receives me with a warm smile, saying, "Indulging tonight Luna?"

"Yes, can I sit down on the back?" 

"You know I don't mind, but a grumpy kid came here earlier, asking for a place where he could be alone and drown his sorrows. He might not want you there..." he trails off.

"I'll give it a try, maybe if he understands I won't bother him, he'll let me munch my sugar in peace." 

Stevie nods and registers what I've gathered. Once he's done it all and put it in a bag I pay and head towards the back exit. 

It's a dark alley with a small short wall that I use as a bench. It would be dangerous if Stevie hadn't invested in a metal gate, closing off the alley and thus avoiding criminals from using this as their spot. 

That's why I like to use it. 

Opening the big door, I notice a male figure slouched down on the ground with three alcohol bottles surrounding him.