40 - Step one

There she goes, again, for the second week in a row

Declined calls, ignored texts and told off every single fucking day for the past two weeks. 

I almost made her crack yesterday, and it gave me the strength to keep insisting until she forgives me. Because I know she will. It's hurting her, to be away, as much as it's hurting me.

When I pulled her from the corridor into the bathroom and kissed the hell out of her, she immediately melted into my hold and kissed me back. It lasted a total of ten seconds before she pushed me away from her and told me to fuck off but it was enough to give me hope. 

It's understandable, where she's coming from, she feels betrayed but I also know that deep down she knows - we both know - I had to do it. It worked out for the fucking best, two days afterwards her mother checked in to the Rehab Clinic and Aiden has successfully taken her to live with him. He's also been driving her every single fucking day ever since.

I was supposed to be the one to do that if she hadn't been ignoring me ever since. 

Fucking hell, I miss her so fucking much. 

That's why my lame self is leaning against the car, waiting for her to come out and walk to her father's car. I've been doing this every single fucking day, like a fucking creep, taking every opportunity I have to watch her properly. It also gives me more hope because she keeps looking over, to make sure I am still here. 

That's my wild guessing, according to the sad look she wears until the anger wins again and she looks away.

Too fucking stubborn, that's what she is. But fuck if I don't love it. Love her. 

"She'll come around, she just needs to let her anger out on someone." Zhara's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

For the last couple of weeks, the other good thing that came out of this was Zhara and Luna's growing friendship. They've been getting to know each other and spending more time together. It seems as they get along great - at least according to Marcel - and I am happy about that. 

Knowing that even if I am not in the picture - temporarily, of course - she has someone to lean on.

"I know," I grumble. "It's just taking longer than it should."

"Well, she's determined." She tuts in agreeance. "Marcel's waiting. Later."

I mutter the same and keep looking around, waiting for the moment she comes out of the building. She's been leaving the place last on purpose every single day in hopes to avoid me. I'll let her have that, but she won't avoid my creep self watching her leave the school and entering her father's car. 

There she is. 

Long chocolate waves are covering her naked shoulders. Did I mention that this little minx has been - purposely - been using sexy outfits? It's been confirmed scientifically that she wants to drive me crazy.  If this continues for much longer, I'll throw her over my fucking shoulder - again -  and fuck the stubbornness out of her.