𝐈.𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE THUMPING OF THE BALLS THROWN FROM ONE SIDE OF THE COURT TO THE OTHER FILLED THE GYM. Sweat dribbled down their foreheads with voices slightly cracking whenever orders were shouted out.

"One touch!"

"Nice Receive!"

The brown eyes that belonged to the blonde-haired man scanned from one student to the other.

One after the other the sounds of the ball making contact with the hard wooden floor, making thumping noises.

Thud!

That sound was nothing close to the ball hitting the floor. Though, it was followed by another which was an actual ball that was creating the sound.

A pain-filled groan came out of the girl's mouth, followed by a small hiss. She panted heavily as she tried to maintain her consciousness.

Letting out a cough, blood splattered onto her hand. This alarmed the boys of the Karasuno volleyball team.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay?" a soft, caring voice asked, approaching the girl with rapid soft steps.

The girl grew alarmed as she heard the unrecognisable voice, standing up with her left hand in front of her.

"Stay back!" she exclaimed, clenching her eyes shut.

"..."

"What?"

The girl opened her left eye slowly, immediately seeing 15 different pairs of eyes, one of which were owned by a female while the others were owned by males.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to why she was suddenly in a gym. A gym that was quite small, compared to the gym from her school.

"I..." she murmured, before letting her guard up again, "Where am I?"

"You're in the Karasuno gym," A blonde-haired man spoke up, crossing his arms as he approached the girl, "Who are you?"

"S-Stay back!" she silently cursed herself when she realized she stuttered, "Or... Or I won't hesitate to use my quirk!"

"...Quirk?" The silver-haired boy muttered.

"Listen, kid," the man said, "You interrupted us in the middle of our practice. Now, if you would just go and le-"

Boom!

Smoke filled the room and they coughed and waved their hands in front of their faces.

"Coach!"