(𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T FIND HER?"

It has been almost a whole week since F/n went missing during the battle between All Might and his enemy, All For One, and Aizawa was stressed.

"We searched in every corner of each building and there's no sign of her," a police officer said, "She must've been teleported elsewhere, with a quirk."

The teacher sighed. "Track her down," he said, "She has a tracking device with her from the villain, I'm sure you can hack in or something."

"Yeah..." the shorter male muttered, "We'll do that."

Aizawa walked away, rubbing his temples with the end of his thumb and middle finger. 'What am I going to do with you...'

Not too far away was the person that Aizawa had been worrying about for the past few days. Outside the police station stood the one and only, Bakugou Katsuki.

"Where is she?" he asked, not bothering to ask any other questions.

"The police are still on the search," his teacher nonchalantly responded.

"What?!" he angrily spat, "It's been a week. One week!"

"It hasn't even been a week yet, Bakugou."

"Tomorrow would mark it as a week."

Aizawa sighed. "She was nowhere to be found."

Bakugou breathed in and out repeatedly through his clenched teeth as if targeting his teacher for a kill.

"You'll have to be patient."

"I am patient!" Bakugou argued.

"Why are you yelling?" Aizawa interrogated, having enough of the boy's antics.

"She's my sister!"

Aizawa knew that he, despite being slightly rude to her, cared a lot for his sister. He and F/n had been the closest friend since birth but it made sense anyway. They were the same age so it made sense.

On the other side, however, F/n was probably having the best time in her life. The boys had given her more attention than she actually needed, competing with one another to see who would make her smile first.

"F/n-chan! Have this cookie!"

"F/n-chan! Did you see my spike? Wasn't that cool?!"

"F/n-chan! Let's go get ice cream!"