(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈.)𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐂 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

SHE WAS VERY SENSITIVE. Very, very sensitive. But that did not at all stop them from entering her room and asking her about it.

"Are you okay, F/n?" Sugawara's gentle voice asked.

"Have you eaten yet?" the Karasuno volleyball captain asked. F/n shook her head as she dug her face deeper into her folded arms.

"What's wrong?" Ennoshita asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

The girl sniffled. "I-I-" She let out a hiccup, "I... lost m-my quirk because... because I wasn't strong enough... I couldn't fight back. I was too weak..."

"No, no, no! You're strong, F/n-chan!" Hinata said.

"Yeah!" Bokuto agreed, "You even beat me- beat us! It was so cool!"

"You're strong, F/n-san," Akaashi smiled, "You're really strong."

"If you aren't, I don't know what or who is," Kuroo added, letting out a playful scoff.

"My brother is..." she muttered.

"Your-" Nishinoya stopped himself from talking any further as he caught the cold glare Sugawara gave him.

"The point is," the silver-haired male cleared his throat, "You can tell us anything at all. We won't judge or tell anyone."

"That's right," said Asahi, giving her a small yet reassuring smile.

"Please tell us, F/n-chan! We can help you and promise not to tell anyone at all!" Tanaka pleaded.

"We can help you defeat those monsters- I mean- villains!" Nishinoya declared, having a hand on his hip while the other pumped in the air.

F/n contemplated for a moment. She felt weird these few days, having to express and show her feelings more. To Midoriya, the Bakugou siblings were the only people that he met that were good at hiding their emotions.

Anger and confidence for the older and happiness and cheerfulness for the younger.

It was odd - to say the least - for it was as if they were trained their whole lives for that. But that was probably not true. Perhaps they were the way they were because of years and years of experience.

F/n sighed, unfolding her arms and placing them on her sides. "I lost to him. I lost to him over my quirk. He took my quirk. He stole it," she cried, clutching the bottom of her shirt as if her life depended on it.