(𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hinata screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What is going on?!" Sugawara asked.

"I don't know!" Daichi responded.

"Ouch! Hinata! Don't kick me!" Kageyama shouted.

Everyone, even Tsukishima, Ushijima and Kenma, was struggling. All of them were screaming so loudly that they could've all sworn the whole world had heard them.

"Iwa-chan! Help me!" Oikawa shouted, swatting his arms all over the place in hopes to get in control of his movements.

"I can't help you, Trashykawa! I can't even help myself!" Iwaizumi responded with the same amount of force applied to his voice.

"Is this what she felt when she was swallowed by the big giant back thing?!" Tendou questioned, looking around to only see darkness.

"What giant back thing?!" Kuroo asked, concerned.

"Right!" Tanaka shouted, "We were swallowed by the giant back thing as well!"

"WHAT?!" Asahi screamed terrorizing.

The constant whooshing noises were the only ones they could hear. Well, besides the shouts they all let out.

"What are we going to do?!" Yamaguchi frantically asked.

"Woohoo! This! Is! FUN!" Bokuto exclaimed, smiling widely, oblivious of the current situation.

"Bokuto-san!" Akaashi irritatingly called out.

"This is a very dangerous situation we are in! You should not be like that!" Kenma scolded his upperclassman, sounding very much like a dear class representative - Iida Tenya.

Bokuto laughed childishly as he did some flips in the air whereas everyone else continued struggling.

"Woah! What's that?" Tendou asked as he stopped struggling. Everyone shifted their attention towards where the boy pointed, spotting a large bright screen that was made out of just light.

A person appeared in front of them, scaring their souls out of them. Screaming, the old man winced before shooting them a dirty glare.

"Quit that shouting," he grunted, "You young children are so troublesome! So troublesome indeed!"

"Who are you?!" Asahi asked as poor Ennoshita tried to calm the shivering Hinata down.

"That doesn't matter now," he said, "All that matters is how you children will be helping a dear friend of yours."