(𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"F/N-CHAN!" a loud, high-pitched and very recognisable voice called out.

The rumbling of the footsteps faintly vibrated the floor and the girl theorized that the person that owns this voice was near where she was.

She sighed tiredly as she thought she could have some alone time in this... world she grew a slight liking. But the universe thought otherwise.

"F/n-chan!"

"Yes, Hinata?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi also came into her view.

"Please teach us!" Hinata bowed, pulling Kageyama to bow with him despite his grumbling in the complaint.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, looking at the two boys behind them for an explanation. Tsukishima just avoided her gaze and Yamaguchi nervously looked back, eyes also swirled with confusion.

"Teach... what?" she asked.

"Teach us how to fight!" Hinata jumped with his arms and legs stretched, hitting Kageyama in the process of doing so.

"Oi!" Kageyama shouted, making Yamaguchi cover his mouth to hold back his laugh and Tsukishima snicker.

"Oh... Did he make the King angry?" Tsukishima taunted.

"Please, F/n-chan?" Hinata gave the girl his best puppy eyes as he ignored the two bantering teammates of his.

As much as she would like to reject the offer, F/n did not want to find out what would happen if she disagreed with him. A wave of feeling washed over her and controlled the said word.

"O-Okay."

Hinata's eyes lit up and jumped around Yamaguchi who was desperately trying to stay in one piece. Tsukishima and Kageyama even stopped their childish antics with Hinata jumping the way he did.

"Did you just- ...agree?" Kageyama asked, which made F/n sigh knowingly. 'I guess there's no coming back... Wait a minute-'

"Wait- You're coming along too?" F/n anxiously asked.

Kageyama nodded and Tsukishima just scrunched his nose. F/n's shoulders slumped as she groggily followed behind the very enthusiastic Hinata.

And that was how F/n got into that kind of situation where three of four 16-year-old males stood in front of her, eyes boring into hers.