(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE NEXT DAY HAD BEEN QUITE ODD TO EXPERIENCE, for F/n at least. It was so weird how they changed their personalities so much, how they changed the way they treated her.

It made her feel more welcomed. They made her feel much more welcome in the class. And although it was slightly unusual, she was surely not letting it ruin the happiness that swirled around her.

Moreover, about the rescue she had, the pro heroes arrived at the scene and told the children to back off. The heroes were this close to capturing the League of Villains but their hard work didn't pay off.

Instead, they were transported elsewhere by a horribly and irritably familiar black portal.

The day came by quickly. Breakfast was amazing and lunch wasn't so lonely. In fact, everyone in the class sat close to each other at the nearby tables of the cafeteria.

They apologized to her a lot. Mainly the girls, Midoriya, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero. Though, both Jiro and Asui just gave her a tight hug every time they bump into one another, telling her how they missed her so.

Recalling the painful memory, she had come to a conclusion that Mina was the one who apologized most.

"F/n..." Mina's cheerful, energetic voice was nowhere to be heard. Instead, replaced by the weak, sorrowful tone.

"What is it, Mina?" the girl asked, pausing in her steps as she was about to return to her room. It was nearly night and she had just finished unpacking. She ate dinner and was about to go to her dorm room when she was interrupted by the girl in pink.

Literally.

"F/n," she repeated, head still down as she clenched her hands tightly into a fist, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for how I treated you last time. I'm so sorry for not wanting to be your friend."

F/n looked at her sad expression, making her want to cry herself. She did not like it when someone was crying. No matter who the person was, she would cry with them. Even if she knew it was fake like in the movies.

"Mina..." she whispered.

The said girl took a sharp breath through her nose. "Please forgive me," she said, with her tear-filled eyes, "Even if you don't, it's fine. But please don't hate me."