𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"THIS IS GOING TO STING SLIGHTLY," was what he said before everything went black and they were falling. Falling and falling. It was like Alice in Wonderland when she fell into the rabbit hole and F/n wondered if this was what she felt.

Because this was terrifying.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" the girl shouted.

"WE DON'T KNOW!" Sugawara shouted back.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hinata screamed, his body doing backflips repeatedly, "I'M GOING TO GO SICKKKKKKK!"

"Hinata!" Asahi worriedly tried to swim through the air and to the boy but failed as he was not able to move of his own will.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Bokuto, on the other hand, was enjoying his time spinning around in circles with his arms and legs spread out.

"Bokuto!" Kuroo shouted with a groan as he struggled against the strong force.

Times like this should not be for fun, as to what F/n had told the third-year. This could leave injury. Or even worse, death! That was what she had said only to be ignored as the boy continued to enjoy his time.

After having to search for the old wizard man, they finally were able to get back to their own dimension, the girl deciding to come with them to stay for a little while there.

Unfortunately, she had a time limit every time she would visit their dimension as she was not born there. The man agreed to transport her back and forth as they did help him successfully defeat the villain.

But this was definitely not what or how she expected to be transported. On top of that, she had promised her friends that she would come to visit as often as she could and she did not know how she would be able to get used to this.

"Are you sure that was the man you saw?!" F/n worriedly asked.

"Yes!" they chanted, causing the girl's eyebrows to furrow.

"But what ab- WHY ARE WE FALLING?!" she shouted, frantically waving her arms.

They screamed at the top of their lungs as the speed increased. The scene changed and what they saw was a ceiling with bright lights. A crash was what they heard, the people who were in the building.

'Oof' noises were repeatedly heard from F/n and the boys as they landed on the ground, some of them stacked on top of the other. Minaly the Karasuno team.